09-17-2015, 04:01 PM #1
Original
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Each year I have played FIFA i have compiled outrageous teams, but these outrageous teams take hard work and patience and quite often without spending a penny. Of course, everybody enjoys opening packs, but packs are based ENTIRELY on luck, regardless of people claiming they have methods, tips and glitches etc etc. The only real pack glitch that I have ever encountered was one of my own discoveries (Firefox Tamper data glitch, My thread is somewhere in the NGU archives).

Each year at the beginning of Ultimate Team i compile a team, not necessarily the greatest or most skilful but a team that can easily attain wins on 'PROFESSIONAL' difficulty. The team I have compiled so far is from the Web app, and I will be using this to begin my FIFA UT journey.

I start each year playing Single player tournaments, Single offline games and any offline game type. Reason? It's been described as 'COIN FARMING'... Attaining coins in the simplest fashion; Lets face it, if you can't beat AI on professional difficulty, you're going to get your ass handed to you online. With the introduction of the 'FUT DRAFT' I strongly advise playing a Single player version before venturing online. Reason? You receive awards for winning (and consecutive wins at that), so abuse this to the stage where you can compile astrong team. The rewards are unknown as of yet, but i'm sure a coin reward/ pack reward is the most likely outcome.

I personally use the 4-3-3 (2) formation and have done for many a year, it allows fast flowing, balanced football. Above I mentioned creating a 'strong' team. By this, I don't necessarily mean the best players, I mean well balanced. I pick players who know their capabilities and don't try to surpass them. For example, If you have John Terry in defence, you know he's not the quickest or most agile but his high defending stats mean he can most definitely defend, tackle and defend a bit more. He never leaves his position (exception being corners and long range Free-kicks). This means pairing him with somebody like Kurt Zouma, quick and extremely physical, so if Terry gets caught out, you have somebody to cover. If you look at the link below, that is my current starter team. No exceptional players (Tadic, Ayew and Van Ginkel my standouts), but all in all a very solid team to begin the game with.

You must login or register to view this content.

LOOK FOR BEASTS.

Invest in players early who have a sizeable profit margin. This in itself is a gamble, but each year I invest (quite heavily) in players who I think will be instant hits with 15 year old sweat whores. Victor Ibarbo being the first name that springs to mind. On the web app he is currently selling for 5-8k, on release I can see this doubling, considering he is now playing at Watford in the premier league. Below I will list players, mainly BPL who're reasonably priced, but profit margins can be attained through patience (and potential IF's each week)..

Anthony Martial - Manchester United. (United fans already love him)
Clinton N'jie- Tottenham Hotspur. (unknown quantity but Fast AF on UT)
Alessandro Florenzi- AS Roma (IF pending after stunning goal against Barca)
Yannick Bolassie- Crystal Palace (The guy has a skill named after him... thats all.)
Thiago Alcantara - Bayern Munich (Spanish Bundesliga player but will be VERY useful for BBVA/Bundesliga hybrids. IF's pending throughout the season).
Riyad Mahrez- Leicester City (Outstanding opening to the season, may it continue!)
Gabriel Agbonlahor - Aston Villa (Always used in BPL silver teams)
Xherdan Shaqiri- Stoke City (Left footed, Right winger. 4* skills. Anyone else see a 'chop in and shoot' coming?)
Charles Mbemba - Newcastle United (82 pace Centre back, self explanatory)
Mama Biram Diouf - Stoke City (90 PACE, 77 physical at 6"1 inches tall. God help us all)
Micah Richards - Aston Villa (77 pace, 85 physical for a Centre back. Commanding springs to mind. Unreal athleticism in real life/In game too)

If people would like me to create more threads in regards to tips, tricks and hints etc. I have no problem in doing so. I should have a recording device + webcam shortly so I will upload to my youtube channel once I have created and edited content!

The following 3 users say thank you to Original for this useful post:

dela_tiges12, jaaaasonx, Jozyelliot1997
09-17-2015, 04:40 PM #2
jaaaasonx
League Champion
Originally posted by Prodigy View Post
Each year I have played FIFA i have compiled outrageous teams, but these outrageous teams take hard work and patience and quite often without spending a penny. Of course, everybody enjoys opening packs, but packs are based ENTIRELY on luck, regardless of people claiming they have methods, tips and glitches etc etc. The only real pack glitch that I have ever encountered was one of my own discoveries (Firefox Tamper data glitch, My thread is somewhere in the NGU archives).

Each year at the beginning of Ultimate Team i compile a team, not necessarily the greatest or most skilful but a team that can easily attain wins on 'PROFESSIONAL' difficulty. The team I have compiled so far is from the Web app, and I will be using this to begin my FIFA UT journey.

I start each year playing Single player tournaments, Single offline games and any offline game type. Reason? It's been described as 'COIN FARMING'... Attaining coins in the simplest fashion; Lets face it, if you can't beat AI on professional difficulty, you're going to get your ass handed to you online. With the introduction of the 'FUT DRAFT' I strongly advise playing a Single player version before venturing online. Reason? You receive awards for winning (and consecutive wins at that), so abuse this to the stage where you can compile astrong team. The rewards are unknown as of yet, but i'm sure a coin reward/ pack reward is the most likely outcome.

I personally use the 4-3-3 (2) formation and have done for many a year, it allows fast flowing, balanced football. Above I mentioned creating a 'strong' team. By this, I don't necessarily mean the best players, I mean well balanced. I pick players who know their capabilities and don't try to surpass them. For example, If you have John Terry in defence, you know he's not the quickest or most agile but his high defending stats mean he can most definitely defend, tackle and defend a bit more. He never leaves his position (exception being corners and long range Free-kicks). This means pairing him with somebody like Kurt Zouma, quick and extremely physical, so if Terry gets caught out, you have somebody to cover. If you look at the link below, that is my current starter team. No exceptional players (Tadic, Ayew and Van Ginkel my standouts), but all in all a very solid team to begin the game with.

You must login or register to view this content.

LOOK FOR BEASTS.

Invest in players early who have a sizeable profit margin. This in itself is a gamble, but each year I invest (quite heavily) in players who I think will be instant hits with 15 year old sweat whores. Victor Ibarbo being the first name that springs to mind. On the web app he is currently selling for 5-8k, on release I can see this doubling, considering he is now playing at Watford in the premier league. Below I will list players, mainly BPL who're reasonably priced, but profit margins can be attained through patience (and potential IF's each week)..

Anthony Martial - Manchester United. (United fans already love him)
Clinton N'jie- Tottenham Hotspur. (unknown quantity but Fast AF on UT)
Alessandro Florenzi- AS Roma (IF pending after stunning goal against Barca)
Yannick Bolassie- Crystal Palace (The guy has a skill named after him... thats all.)
Thiago Alcantara - Bayern Munich (Spanish Bundesliga player but will be VERY useful for BBVA/Bundesliga hybrids. IF's pending throughout the season).
Riyad Mahrez- Leicester City (Outstanding opening to the season, may it continue!)
Gabriel Agbonlahor - Aston Villa (Always used in BPL silver teams)
Xherdan Shaqiri- Stoke City (Left footed, Right winger. 4* skills. Anyone else see a 'chop in and shoot' coming?)
Charles Mbemba - Newcastle United (82 pace Centre back, self explanatory)
Mama Biram Diouf - Stoke City (90 PACE, 77 physical at 6"1 inches tall. God help us all)
Micah Richards - Aston Villa (77 pace, 85 physical for a Centre back. Commanding springs to mind. Unreal athleticism in real life/In game too)

If people would like me to create more threads in regards to tips, tricks and hints etc. I have no problem in doing so. I should have a recording device + webcam shortly so I will upload to my youtube channel once I have created and edited content!

Nice post man keep it up Enzo

The following user thanked jaaaasonx for this useful post:

Original
09-22-2015, 04:14 PM #3
great tips! Kryptus

The following user thanked Jozyelliot1997 for this useful post:

Original

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo