09-30-2015, 04:38 PM #1
eizey3
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Been Searchin For Fut Draft Offsets As Gives You Packs After Each Game Wondering Will Offset Be Dynamic And Or Server Based Hasnt Been Messed With Before Coz New Feature Been Searchin 2 Days For Offset With No Joy As Of Yet
09-30-2015, 05:24 PM #2
danny1313
Do a barrel roll!
offsets are dynamic what sort of offsets you looking for
10-01-2015, 12:51 AM #3
eizey3
Gym leader
Originally posted by danny1313 View Post
offsets are dynamic what sort of offsets you looking for

Was Looking Into Changing The Fut Draft Numer, You Start Off With One Free Draft The It Costs Coin If I Can Change The Number For Free FUT Drafts And Earn Packs Tha Way For Nothin ??
10-01-2015, 09:51 AM #4
that is a good idea lol

The following user thanked tenerifekid2 for this useful post:

gianluca33
10-01-2015, 01:26 PM #5
Ill get looking into this bud whilst i have a few CID's ill start testing and will keep you updated with what i find. It would be really good to be able to find the offsets for the Free FUT Drafts Token you get at the start. This will take some time i will make a post with all the offsets i find and tutorials on how to do things. i am also making a manager mode editor as well this is for people with CFW ps3s and OFW ps3s. this will just simply let you edit player stats (price value, goals scored, caps, games played, etc) Also i am looking into a way to change ages of the players to keep them for longer and possibly grow your player's stats a lot more. It will also include changing the amount of cash you have in manager mode so you can buy the likes of CR7 and Messi Happy Like i said earlier, I will keep you updated Happy

The following 2 users say thank you to parkyboii for this useful post:

eizey3, gianluca33
10-01-2015, 02:03 PM #6
eizey3
Gym leader
Originally posted by parkyboii View Post
Ill get looking into this bud whilst i have a few CID's ill start testing and will keep you updated with what i find. It would be really good to be able to find the offsets for the Free FUT Drafts Token you get at the start. This will take some time i will make a post with all the offsets i find and tutorials on how to do things. i am also making a manager mode editor as well this is for people with CFW ps3s and OFW ps3s. this will just simply let you edit player stats (price value, goals scored, caps, games played, etc) Also i am looking into a way to change ages of the players to keep them for longer and possibly grow your player's stats a lot more. It will also include changing the amount of cash you have in manager mode so you can buy the likes of CR7 and Messi Happy Like i said earlier, I will keep you updated Happy

Good Luck Bro 3 Ive Been Days Now Without Finding The FUT DRAFT OFFSET Let Me Know How You Get On
10-01-2015, 02:05 PM #7
eizey3
Gym leader
Problem Is When You Change Certain Values It Freezes The Games And Its Gettin Tedious Credit Shud Go TO These Tool Makers Findin Offsets Not Quick
10-01-2015, 06:41 PM #8
gianluca33
Little One
Originally posted by eizey3 View Post
Problem Is When You Change Certain Values It Freezes The Games And Its Gettin Tedious Credit Shud Go TO These Tool Makers Findin Offsets Not Quick

With draft token unlimited and goal editor you can open unlimited packs and find any players and so unlimited coins and all this will be awesome
10-01-2015, 07:00 PM #9
danny1313
Do a barrel roll!
this will be very hard to find though

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo