04-26-2016, 01:58 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi i bought a fifa 16 tool from someone on here (ngu). Everything was working fine until 2 days ago when i try to open it, my anti virus wouldn't let me. By the way it is on my exception list on my anti virus. I'm thinking this is weird because it is on my exception list but it would detect a virus everytime i try to open it now. I'll put a link of the picture below as i don't know how to put a picture in the description. And can anyone please help or have any suggestion?

You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks
04-26-2016, 03:04 PM #2
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by abdul11 View Post
Hi i bought a fifa 16 tool from someone on here (ngu). Everything was working fine until 2 days ago when i try to open it, my anti virus wouldn't let me. By the way it is on my exception list on my anti virus. I'm thinking this is weird because it is on my exception list but it would detect a virus everytime i try to open it now. I'll put a link of the picture below as i don't know how to put a picture in the description. And can anyone please help or have any suggestion?

You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks

Thread moved to Fifa 16
04-28-2016, 03:22 AM #3
Lukeye
Haxor!
Was it from a sticky post ? If so contact them about it
07-07-2016, 02:24 PM #4
Goood

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo