12-04-2014, 04:01 PM #1
DudeCanMod
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok everyone keeps going on about is there a tool for Fifa15 UT. No there isnt. Not one that works anyways. All the others are fake or is just Visual. Now i wanted to know is instead of finding a way to add money to your account, i wonder if you can just add Packs to your account and keep doing that until you get lucky or just sell the players you get.

Please let me know if it would work or not. Thanks
12-04-2014, 07:15 PM #2
Originally posted by Manimal View Post
Ok everyone keeps going on about is there a tool for Fifa15 UT. No there isnt. Not one that works anyways. All the others are fake or is just Visual. Now i wanted to know is instead of finding a way to add money to your account, i wonder if you can just add Packs to your account and keep doing that until you get lucky or just sell the players you get.

Please let me know if it would work or not. Thanks

Everyone asks the same thing each time, I'm pretty sure there isn't a way of getting packs or coins as the game itself registers each pass, shot, cross, skills performed etc each game to register the amount of coins you are liable to receive from a match, same goes from trading so I'm sure you can't do packs or coins, Unlocks on the other hand is possible e.g coin boosts and kits, I may be selling a tool soon (Very unsure) which allows you to edit player stats in pre game lobby & in game player name changing, Invisible kits etc but it's still being tested and isn't a big priority, But if you are still looking for coins then your best bet is to stop wasting time on it lol
12-04-2014, 07:24 PM #3
DudeCanMod
I am error
kid you have 50 rep... i highly doubt what your working on is true.
12-04-2014, 07:48 PM #4

Lol you rely on Reputation? Rep means nothing, Not everyone is going to just give out what they make & Kid? I'm not some little 15 year boy... I do not care if you believe me or not ^^ .. My other account kizza09 has like 2k rep does it mean that much to you? I also have pics but as I said it doesn't bother me I was just answering your stupid question because you clearly are too lazy to read through previous threads and old fifas to see no-one has releases anything or came close to it.

The following 2 users say thank you to kizza929 for this useful post:

CoDutchHd, Pwnaggge
12-04-2014, 08:01 PM #5
DudeCanMod
I am error
why are so offended by what i said? clearly you have problems... and i dont rely on rep. mainly the kids with low rep that talk shit like you are the ones who dont know anything so sorry if i made a correct assumption. thanks for answering my question i guess if you wanna call it that.
12-04-2014, 08:10 PM #6
why are so offended by what i said? clearly you have problems... and i dont rely on rep. mainly the kids with low rep that talk shit like you are the ones who dont know anything so sorry if i made a correct assumption. thanks for answering my question i guess if you wanna call it that.

I'm clearly not offended, I answered your question (Politely telling you to open your eyes) and you straight away jump to 'Reputation' if you actually open your eyes you will also notice most people with high rep have several 'Fan boys' who thank every comment they make even if it's a smiley face ^^ & They also have Rep from many releases which is not what everyone on here wants to do, Clearly you're the one with problems as twice now you have just assumed things ( 1. My Rep so I'm 'Talking shit' & 2. I'm apparently offended?) lol look I'm not going to continue to argue with you I was just answering a simple question as no one will reply or simply be rude about it and re-direct you.. Don't always rely on rep as it honestly means nothing - Here is a pic I posted on another thread it's old but it's proof - You must login or register to view this content. - Good luck with your pack finding Smile
12-06-2014, 07:50 PM #7
Default Avatar
Dylan

kid you have 110 rep, I know for a fact that what you're working on is not true.
There is a way to mod the game so keep trying

The following user thanked Dylan for this useful post:

Pwnaggge
12-09-2014, 07:32 PM #8
alih88
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by kizza929 View Post
I'm clearly not offended, I answered your question (Politely telling you to open your eyes) and you straight away jump to 'Reputation' if you actually open your eyes you will also notice most people with high rep have several 'Fan boys' who thank every comment they make even if it's a smiley face ^^ & They also have Rep from many releases which is not what everyone on here wants to do, Clearly you're the one with problems as twice now you have just assumed things ( 1. My Rep so I'm 'Talking shit' & 2. I'm apparently offended?) lol look I'm not going to continue to argue with you I was just answering a simple question as no one will reply or simply be rude about it and re-direct you.. Don't always rely on rep as it honestly means nothing - Here is a pic I posted on another thread it's old but it's proof - You must login or register to view this content. - Good luck with your pack finding Smile

that picture means nothing there are many apps that you can download to make those cards and you can also photoshop them.
12-11-2014, 02:28 AM #9
Originally posted by alih88 View Post
that picture means nothing there are many apps that you can download to make those cards and you can also photoshop them.

Does that picture look like I have used photoshop? it's on my tv taken with a tablet.. Not sure about you but when I originally released that picture I had not seen half of those cards anywhere before?... Also you can see the ps3 controls, But you have your own opinion Smile I also have not seen an app for ps3 to make cards like that lol, you'd have to be an expert to make the quality and everything else match such as the player clubs I changed and chemistry line? anyway it's not fake It will be released eventually.
12-11-2014, 09:08 AM #10
alih88
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by kizza929 View Post
Does that picture look like I have used photoshop? it's on my tv taken with a tablet.. Not sure about you but when I originally released that picture I had not seen half of those cards anywhere before?... Also you can see the ps3 controls, But you have your own opinion Smile I also have not seen an app for ps3 to make cards like that lol, you'd have to be an expert to make the quality and everything else match such as the player clubs I changed and chemistry line? anyway it's not fake It will be released eventually.

i am only saying what it looks like to me I have seen it done many times before where people change the cards and i have seen all what you have done before its all over youtube.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo