10-09-2011, 11:10 PM #1
amir7863
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); As the title says, I got 830k and debating if i should buy Ronaldo or not. I got a top BPL team so could get TOTW Lampard...
What are your thoughts? :\

Ps. Not selling any coins so don 't ask...
10-09-2011, 11:21 PM #2
how did you make so much money....

you should buy him simply because he is a god on fifa 12
10-09-2011, 11:26 PM #3
amir7863
Little One
Originally posted by Blaze. View Post
how did you make so much money....

you should buy him simply because he is a god on fifa 12

I traded a hell of a lot on the web app before the game released. I bought loads of high rated players who were selling for cheap and stored them..Then when Fifa 12 came out on the console i waited 2 weeks before i released the players at high prices...trippling, quadrupling profits...Now I buy low and sell high but it's not as easy now....
10-10-2011, 05:50 AM #4
TheRandomGuy128
Hates Grammar Nazis
Originally posted by amir7863 View Post
I traded a hell of a lot on the web app before the game released. I bought loads of high rated players who were selling for cheap and stored them..Then when Fifa 12 came out on the console i waited 2 weeks before i released the players at high prices...trippling, quadrupling profits...Now I buy low and sell high but it's not as easy now....

hmm my first tought was (someone paid a visit to freelancer.com) anyways if you have the money go for it...
10-10-2011, 11:54 AM #5
Ignore
Banned
He's the second best player in the game, I would buy tbh.
10-10-2011, 02:43 PM #6
Original
League Champion
I wouldn't Invest just yet, considering his price is as high as it's going to get. What I'd do is build a team, In which the players will always sell for a high amount.

Players who sell regardless of market crashes & glitches etc.

List of Players who Sell regardless of market include:

Neymar
Robben
Ribery
Xavi
Iniesta
Sneijder
Eto
Ronaldo (Don't buy yet)
Messi (Don't buy yet)
Rooney
Ibrahimovic
Hazard
Aguero

^^ The Caliber of them players means they will ALWAYS sell, so build a team with them in it; Then Re-invest in Ronaldo etc...
10-10-2011, 04:03 PM #7
Shadoh
Wobble Bass
If I were you I'd just keep making coins. If I had that much I don't think I could part with it all :fa:
10-10-2011, 05:41 PM #8
amir7863
Little One
Cheers for the advice guys. I think i'll buy IF Lampard since his price might rise when he becomes rare and Ronaldo's price can only come down right...

This is what my team will look like:

Cezc
Sagna Kompany Ferdinand/Luiz Cole
Bale Gerrard IF Nani
IF Lampard
Rooney Aguero

Already got all those players apart from IF Lampard...
10-10-2011, 05:59 PM #9
IllusiveMan
Do a barrel roll!
I'd still buy just for the novelty factor tbh, but probably not the most tactical move right now
10-12-2011, 06:36 PM #10
amir7863
Little One
I picked up IF Lampard for 523k
Next purchase will be CR7 Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo