11-06-2011, 08:03 PM #1
Groovy
Team Xbox
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So I'm thinking of selling my Ultimate Team, so please read this. If I change my mind don't cry, like i said.. I'm thinking about selling it.You must login or register to view this content.
My whole team including subs are in the formation 4-1-2-1-2 and they all have contracts + no injuries.

ST - Torres & Suarez
CAM - Lampard
LM - Etherington
RM - Lennon
CDM - Barry
LB - Clichy
LCB - Kompany
RCB - Toure
RB - Johnson

Look at the link for full team + information.

Want to offer for a player or the whole team?

Use this form to leave an offer.
Who I want: (team or player name)
My Offer: (Paypal only please)
Willing to pay first?: (Yes or no)

I am level 1 trustworthy and I will take pictures if needed of me on Xbox.

This is for Xbox only.
11-06-2011, 08:17 PM #2
llmoose
Do a barrel roll!
How much are you looking for? Just looking them up quickly the players are worth about;

Torres - 57k
Suarez - 17k
Lamps - 73k
Komp - 11k
The rest - 35k
So about 200k all up going on average prices. I'll give you $25USD for it.
11-06-2011, 08:49 PM #3
Groovy
Team Xbox
Originally posted by llmoose View Post
How much are you looking for? Just looking them up quickly the players are worth about;

Torres - 57k
Suarez - 17k
Lamps - 73k
Komp - 11k
The rest - 35k
So about 200k all up going on average prices. I'll give you $25USD for it.

I spent about 400k on that team before these stupid pack glitches.. And you checked those in 4-1-2-1-2?
11-06-2011, 09:24 PM #4
llmoose
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by iGroovy
I spent about 400k on that team before these stupid pack glitches.. And you checked those in 4-1-2-1-2?

Unfortunately it goes on market value. I used You must login or register to view this content. to check the prices. It gives you an average price over the last 2 weeks, the market has dropped considerably in the last week or so with the glitches and what not. IMO it's not worth selling because of the market crash but if you are keen then my offer still stands.

Thanks.
11-06-2011, 09:46 PM #5
Groovy
Team Xbox
Originally posted by llmoose View Post
Unfortunately it goes on market value. I used You must login or register to view this content. to check the prices. It gives you an average price over the last 2 weeks, the market has dropped considerably in the last week or so with the glitches and what not. IMO it's not worth selling because of the market crash but if you are keen then my offer still stands.

Thanks.

That website says the same no matter what time period. And it doesn't take into account the formation. Formation makes a difference to the price.
11-06-2011, 09:58 PM #6
llmoose
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by iGroovy
That website says the same no matter what time period. And it doesn't take into account the formation. Formation makes a difference to the price.

You can select the two weeks option rather than all time. Having it search back further would help your plight, Torres used to be around 90k and Suarez around 50k. Formation does affect the price but not as much as you'd think in the current market.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo