12-23-2011, 06:22 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); what is the best type of all round i have 170k to spend but i dont know what and what is the best formation?
12-23-2011, 06:58 AM #2
Problem?
I defeated!
Originally posted by Vimto View Post
what is the best type of all round i have 170k to spend but i dont know what and what is the best formation?

best formation for your price 4-3-2-1.

1st one: BBVA

pedro-benzema-dimaria
kaka-xabi-ozil
marcelo-pepe-coentrao-ramos
diego

or serie a

lavezzi-pato-krasic
ifmarchisio-cambiasso-sneijder
taiwo-lucio-chiellini-maicon
stekenlesburger

you can also make beast hybrids but that would require paying me some coins to make you one Gasp

The following user thanked Problem? for this useful post:

Mr. Bean
12-27-2011, 08:00 PM #3
what is the best type of all round i have 170k to spend but i dont know what and what is the best formation?

why dont you make a few lesser used squads dont know about you but im sick of english,italian and spanish teams for example you could buy a belgium team in 4321 formation i have one and am very succesful with it its very fast (pace) and good skillers too only cost about 30k in total leaves change for a russian leagur team maybe or something else

IF mertens (87)
hazard (90) mirrilas (89)

naingollan(83) fellani(71) delfour (73)

tshimanga(93) kompany(73)vermalen (69) odoi(82)

proto(gk)

my front 3 have 62 games between them and 54 goals IF Mertens with 26 Happy his positin is LM but i play him at ST because his shooting is brilliant

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

dont know if you want to but why dont you make a few lesser used squads dont know about you but im sick of english,italian and spanish teams for example you could buy a belgium team in 4321 formation i have one and am very succesful with it its very fast (pace) and good skillers too only cost about 30k in total leaves change for a russian leagur team maybe or something else

IF mertens (87)
hazard (90) mirrilas (89)

naingollan(83) fellani(71) delfour (73)

tshimanga(93) kompany(73)vermalen (69) odoi(82)

proto(gk)

my front 3 have 62 games between them and 54 goals IF Mertens with 26 Happy his positin is LM but i play him at ST because his shooting is brilliant

******EDIT************ SORRY POSTED TWICE FOR SOME REASON
12-27-2011, 09:28 PM #4
Budz
Former Staff
Don't listen to the above :p
Best squad is a serie A one

Cavani Di Natale
Lavezzi Pato Krasic
Boateng
Taiwo Silva Chiellini Maicon
12-27-2011, 09:47 PM #5
buy a bronze team then sell the 160k for $$$