02-18-2012, 12:01 AM #1
Ultimate-Playa
[s][move]NGU ELITE Dancing[/move][/s]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have the following up for sale:

You must login or register to view this content. £5 PayPal or trade for a good Brazilian.
Last edited by Ultimate-Playa ; 02-21-2012 at 04:14 PM.

The following user groaned Ultimate-Playa for this awful post:

Lydey
02-18-2012, 12:15 AM #2
Car Lover
Family Guy FTW
Originally posted by Playa View Post
I have the following up for sale:

You must login or register to view this content. £5 PayPal or offer trade (BPL ONLY)

You must login or register to view this content. £5 PayPal or trade offer (BPL ONLY)

You must login or register to view this content. £5 PayPal or trade offer (BPL ONLY)

You must login or register to view this content. £3 PayPal or trade offer (BPL ONLY)

You must login or register to view this content. £2 PayPal or trade offer (BPL ONLY)

Thanks Smile

Decent prices mate, apart from Essien. I would lower a bit! But good luck selling dude :y:

The following user thanked Car Lover for this useful post:

Ultimate-Playa
02-18-2012, 12:16 AM #3
Ultimate-Playa
Originally posted by Car
Decent prices mate, apart from Essien. I would lower a bit! But good luck selling dude :y:

Thank you. Hope I get them sold =D
02-18-2012, 12:18 AM #4
Car Lover
Family Guy FTW
Thank you. Hope I get them sold =D

Welcome dude :y: If you've been successful in trades, i would post your referral thread here. Helps prove your legit. Never hurts :y:
02-18-2012, 12:23 AM #5
Ultimate-Playa
Originally posted by Car
Welcome dude :y: If you've been successful in trades, i would post your referral thread here. Helps prove your legit. Never hurts :y:

I've had over like 50 trades but have never used refferals. They are pointless IMO. Thanks tho Smile
02-18-2012, 12:25 AM #6
Car Lover
Family Guy FTW
I've had over like 50 trades but have never used refferals. They are pointless IMO. Thanks tho Smile

Aha, alright dude. I would still start one up, with your rep and post count you shouldnt have to, but it only takes a second. PM me if you decide to do it and need help :y:
02-18-2012, 06:11 AM #7
ill give you psn account with games and cod mapp packs for 2 of those player like 50£ worth stuff on the psn account ..soz for the random trade i dont have real money in my bank till next week
02-18-2012, 10:30 AM #8
Ultimate-Playa
Originally posted by joolsno1killa View Post
ill give you psn account with games and cod mapp packs for 2 of those player like 50£ worth stuff on the psn account ..soz for the random trade i dont have real money in my bank till next week

no thanks. Smile
02-19-2012, 12:59 AM #9
MikeyCapp
Vault dweller
think you should lower the price for essien mate, good luck selling ! Happy
02-20-2012, 10:37 PM #10
Spaz-
i HaZ mY ☆GET ME ANOTHA 1
I have the following up for sale:

You must login or register to view this content. £5 PayPal or offer trade (BPL ONLY)

You must login or register to view this content. £3 PayPal or trade offer (BPL ONLY)

You must login or register to view this content. £2 PayPal or trade offer (BPL ONLY)

Thanks Smile

if ji sung park LM 442 for Tevez or VP?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo