Post: ★ ★ Mudkip's CHEAPEST ON THE WEB ▶FIFA 12 Ultimate Team Shop ▶ We Sell Any Player ★ ★
04-11-2012, 12:06 PM #1
Mudkip
Retired Moderator
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); [/B]
You must login or register to view this content.

1 million coins is actually £84.

Thanks for reading my thread Smile if you have any questions Please post here, would also like some feedback on the thread design! (This thread design was made for a different forum so ignore some stupid things like not knowing what FIFA is etc.) Thanks
Last edited by Mudkip ; 04-11-2012 at 09:20 PM.
04-11-2012, 12:09 PM #2
Mr.Kane
Greatness
wtf? I had UT and only play it a little but some people will actually pay that much :wtf:

good luck on the shop Mate but im surprised at how much people will invest in to a game.
04-11-2012, 12:13 PM #3
Ben
Former Staff
Nice shop :y: Just wondering where you got all those from :gluk: You must have invested a lot :p Anyways good luck :y:
04-11-2012, 12:18 PM #4
Murt
< ^ > < ^ >
this is HF formated -.- lol no vouch copies and the template xD , good job, but prices are too hih for ppl trust me
04-11-2012, 12:22 PM #5
Mudkip
Retired Moderator
Originally posted by Ben View Post
Nice shop :y: Just wondering where you got all those from :gluk: You must have invested a lot :p Anyways good luck :y:

thanks Smile and actually I don't invest anything, I make about £5 profit depending on what card I sell, I have suppliers that sell them cheaper to their re-sellers, I am a re-seller Smile

---------- Post added at 01:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------

Originally posted by Mr.Kane View Post
wtf? I had UT and only play it a little but some people will actually pay that much :wtf:

good luck on the shop Mate but im surprised at how much people will invest in to a game.

You would be unbelievably surprised mate.....sold £600 worth to 1 guy :O

---------- Post added at 01:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------

Originally posted by Murt View Post
this is HF formated -.- lol no vouch copies and the template xD , good job, but prices are too hih for ppl trust me

You guessed correctly :y: and you'd be surprised but these are pretty cheap, go onto other sites and you'd find them for £20 more
04-11-2012, 12:36 PM #6
Tupac
[b][move]Makaveli[/move][/b]
Oh wow, amazing. Pretty good prices, I remember buy 100k for £12 on fifa 11 last year. Good luck on your store bro.
04-11-2012, 01:31 PM #7
Originally posted by Mudkip View Post
thanks Smile and actually I don't invest anything, I make about £5 profit depending on what card I sell, I have suppliers that sell them cheaper to their re-sellers, I am a re-seller Smile

---------- Post added at 01:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------

You would be unbelievably surprised mate.....sold £600 worth to 1 guy :O

---------- Post added at 01:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------

You guessed correctly :y: and you'd be surprised but these are pretty cheap, go onto other sites and you'd find them for £20 more

If people would buy these, then you'd be making one hell of a profit. Would you be prepared to negotiate on the prices for the coins? You say they are the cheapest prices, yet there are cheaper...
And could you tell me how you get all these cards/coins?
04-11-2012, 06:06 PM #8
ImSoFresh
ADD ME ON STEAM: skitz241
Nice shop man, i would buy but prices are a bit steep for me
04-11-2012, 07:08 PM #9
Originally posted by Mudkip View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks for reading my thread Smile if you have any questions Please post here, would also like some feedback on the thread design! (This thread design was made for a different forum so ignore some stupid things like not knowing what FIFA is etc.) Thanks

just a heads up you sell 500k for £42 and 1mil for £85. Two 500k packs is gonna work out to 1mil and £1 cheaper? i know its not much but its still a bit stupid.
04-11-2012, 09:18 PM #10
Mudkip
Retired Moderator
Originally posted by vTiger. View Post
just a heads up you sell 500k for £42 and 1mil for £85. Two 500k packs is gonna work out to 1mil and £1 cheaper? i know its not much but its still a bit stupid.

I wouldn't allow people to buy coins like that, but seeing as it looks stupid I will change it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo