05-27-2013, 11:52 PM #1
The_Bad_B0y
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i am selling them on ebay to reduce the risk of getting scammed , no i do not sell them by small amounts here is the link You must login or register to view this content.

The following 3 users groaned at The_Bad_B0y for this awful post:

Liam-, Prototype10, SayBz
05-28-2013, 10:50 AM #2
xOH-
Gym leader
So you're selling a guide not coins?
05-28-2013, 11:05 AM #3
jaaaasonx
League Champion
Originally posted by B0y View Post
i am selling them on ebay to reduce the risk of getting scammed , no i do not sell them by small amounts here is the link You must login or register to view this content.

i dont get it says 1.3m fifa guide lol ?
05-28-2013, 07:25 PM #4
Originally posted by OisiN View Post
So you're selling a guide not coins?

Originally posted by JaayX View Post
i dont get it says 1.3m fifa guide lol ?

EA Sometimes remove ebay listings if they are selling coins so he put he is selling a guide specifying how to make 1.3m coins but it is like a normal purchase, usually people put they are selling dust or drawings and there is a free gift of fifa coins to stop EA Removing their listings, he should of made it a bit cleared but by the item info he puts "once you win pm me the details of the player and i will send the coins"

The following 2 users say thank you to XiZOwnage for this useful post:

Original, xOH-
05-28-2013, 07:30 PM #5
xOH-
Gym leader
Originally posted by XiZOwnage View Post
EA Sometimes remove ebay listings if they are selling coins so he put he is selling a guide specifying how to make 1.3m coins but it is like a normal purchase, usually people put they are selling dust or drawings and there is a free gift of fifa coins to stop EA Removing their listings, he should of made it a bit cleared but by the item info he puts "once you win pm me the details of the player and i will send the coins"

Learn something new everyday, if he had of stated that i wouldn't have groaned Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo