Post: question about dumping ghosts into HDD and updates...
11-21-2013, 05:34 PM #1
pcweekly
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); my ps3 has just been jailbroken. then, i dumped ghosts to hdd from disc. it could not be loaded (black screen and yellow light keeps flashing).
i update the patch 1.04 (pkg file) and eboot.bin, but still be black screen and yellow light keeps flashing...

can anyone teach me the proper procedures i should follow?
11-21-2013, 05:54 PM #2
Demmonnixx
Vault dweller
Make sure your game disc is in the drive
11-21-2013, 06:52 PM #3
Originally posted by pcweekly View Post
my ps3 has just been jailbroken. then, i dumped ghosts to hdd from disc. it could not be loaded (black screen and yellow light keeps flashing).
i update the patch 1.04 (pkg file) and eboot.bin, but still be black screen and yellow light keeps flashing...

can anyone teach me the proper procedures i should follow?

Make sure you have the latest version of Multiman (4.50.4) if you are on cfw 4.50. Download Last Game.pkg
Make sure you have a game disc in your PS3. Also check that you have BD Mirror and Internal checked under the Game settings in Multiman.
Load Multiman load the game. And it should appear on your XMB as the current game inserted if not load it through the Last Game pkg
Contact me on PSN if you need better explanation or more help iAmCraizedd
11-21-2013, 09:33 PM #4
justeve
< ^ > < ^ >
Your CFW needs to be at least Rogero or Rebug 4.46 = lest hassle trying to edit the eboot to work on lower CFW.s.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo