11-25-2013, 07:53 PM #1
tec11
Haxor!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hi guys

can I RTE call of duty games running cex??

most things I read on here seem to be for dex

thanks
tec11
11-25-2013, 08:18 PM #2
Bli
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by tec11 View Post
hi guys

can I RTE call of duty games running cex??

most things I read on here seem to be for dex

thanks
tec11

Yes you can RTE on CEX you need to install this pkg file You must login or register to view this content. then you can RTE manually with his Console Control program. You can also search You must login or register to view this content. for tools that are compatible with CEX.
11-25-2013, 08:46 PM #3
tec11
Haxor!
thanks m8

this is all new to me as I just had ps3 done and in lost with it all.

where do I install the pkg file ect.
I cant find a tut on here :-(

thanks for reply m8
11-25-2013, 09:16 PM #4
by2santos
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Bli View Post
Yes you can RTE on CEX you need to install this pkg file You must login or register to view this content. then you can RTE manually with his Console Control program. You can also search You must login or register to view this content. for tools that are compatible with CEX.

Can u do a tutorial ???
11-25-2013, 10:51 PM #5
Bli
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by by2santos View Post
Can u do a tutorial ???

You can find a tutorial You must login or register to view this content.. For RTE tools you must put the CCAPI.DLL and the tool in the same directory. If you need anything else feel free to ask.

The following user thanked Bli for this useful post:

tec11
11-25-2013, 10:58 PM #6
Bli
Pokemon Trainer
Can u do a tutorial ???

Do you have a skype? To install pkg files you look under "games" on your ps3 and you should see "install packages" you need a usb to install them. You simply put the pkg file on the root of your usb.
11-26-2013, 04:34 PM #7
by2santos
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Bli View Post
Do you have a skype? To install pkg files you look under "games" on your ps3 and you should see "install packages" you need a usb to install them. You simply put the pkg file on the root of your usb.

Can u do a tutorial , of how to do that , with a tool like this You must login or register to view this content.

plzz , do a video
11-27-2013, 02:43 PM #8
jim16127
Pokemon Trainer
Can u do a tutorial , of how to do that , with a tool like this You must login or register to view this content.

plzz , do a video

That's a DEX tool not CEX. So it will not work in your case. I too am curious if there's a tool for CEX with God Mode and Extinction Prestiges?

Once you have that package installed then you've already won the battle! The war is finding CEX compatible RTE tools as most are for DEX since CEX RTE hasn't been around as long. (<--Alot of acronyms in there!)
Last edited by jim16127 ; 11-27-2013 at 02:46 PM.
11-27-2013, 04:40 PM #9
by2santos
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by jim16127 View Post
That's a DEX tool not CEX. So it will not work in your case. I too am curious if there's a tool for CEX with God Mode and Extinction Prestiges?

Once you have that package installed then you've already won the battle! The war is finding CEX compatible RTE tools as most are for DEX since CEX RTE hasn't been around as long. (<--Alot of acronyms in there!)

Can u say me a tol CCAPI for cex in ghosts ???
11-27-2013, 05:37 PM #10
jim16127
Pokemon Trainer
Can u say me a tol CCAPI for cex in ghosts ???

I don't mean to be rude but I don't understand you question? No disrespect, but could you reword it, please?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo