11-29-2013, 12:43 PM #1
Bli
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); If everyone made their tools for ccapi then people on dex could just install the ccapi pkg file and still be able to rte. CCAPI works for both dex and cex so why not just make tools for ccapi and people on dex can still you them.
11-29-2013, 01:43 PM #2
Originally posted by Bli View Post
If everyone made their tools for ccapi then people on dex could just install the ccapi pkg file and still be able to rte. CCAPI works for both dex and cex so why not just make tools for ccapi and people on dex can still you them.

If your that bothered convert to DEX, its not exactly difficult
11-29-2013, 01:49 PM #3
jimmymc12
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by Bli View Post
If everyone made their tools for ccapi then people on dex could just install the ccapi pkg file and still be able to rte. CCAPI works for both dex and cex so why not just make tools for ccapi and people on dex can still you them.

in my opinion a very simple reason : if people started making/converting there favourite rtm/rte tools for say bo2/mw3 or even say ghosts then your talking about every single person with a mind and a jailbroken console walking around with a default weapon , ac130 and godmode . this is why people dont convert these tools in my opinion and i rather it the way it is
solution = change to dex if you really want to rte Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo