11-29-2013, 05:06 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Since the release of Call of Duty Ghosts i have spent between $100-$125 given to people in order for them to give me stats/levels/unlocks etc... on different accounts. I was thinking to myself with all that money spent i could have purchased the things needed to do it all by myself. Im 17 so obviously dont have crazy money like ive been spending haha i have problems.

So i am going to offer $ VIA PayPal to someone who is able to tell me everything i need to be able to hack ghosts. I want to get everything i need for the cheapest price possible, and all you gotta do is hold my hand through everything and tell me exactly what i need to do to hack this game and get Godmode/UAV/red boxes and all that. And trust me it will be a PAIN! I know absolutely nothing about hacking so when i come to this site and read what you guys type its like reading an unknown language and makes me wanna go curl up in a ball somewhere.

I do NOT have a jailbroken PS3 so i need to be able to get these hacks i want without a JB system. Any help would be appreciated and once all is said and done you will receive a very good payment! Happy thanks so much guys
11-29-2013, 05:16 PM #2
its impossable u need a jb ps3
11-29-2013, 05:21 PM #3
Originally posted by thermatech View Post
its impossable u need a jb ps3

so to do anything id need a jailbroken console?
11-29-2013, 07:27 PM #4
Peter_Griffin
Are you high?
Originally posted by TROPHYKING View Post
so to do anything id need a jailbroken console?

Yep.,.
11-29-2013, 08:31 PM #5
Originally posted by Peter
Yep.,.

whats the benefit of one really? what do i get
11-29-2013, 09:58 PM #6
noobsaibot187
Can’t trickshot me!
google is your friend
11-29-2013, 10:07 PM #7
SataQ
Space Ninja

A lot dude, go take a look in the PS3 modding section on the forums Winky Winky
11-29-2013, 11:00 PM #8
Peter_Griffin
Are you high?

A lot, you'd be able to mod games which is what you wanted to do for a start. Although with the next gen consoles just released idk if it's worth getting one now but it's up to you.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo