11-30-2013, 04:06 AM #1
RedDotDinosaur
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok my friend and I want to change our names on ghosts so we can make people be like WTF. I can already change mine by rtm, but I don't know how to change my friend's name. I think it has to do with client offsets, but I don't really know. I've looked on ngu but cant find a post about it. Will someone please tell me how to change another client's name besides mine?

The following 2 users say thank you to RedDotDinosaur for this useful post:

11-30-2013, 04:08 AM #2
ϟ c0rruption ϟ
Certified Ethical Hacker
Originally posted by RedDotDinosaur View Post
Ok my friend and I want to change our names on ghosts so we can make people be like WTF. I can already change mine by rtm, but I don't know how to change my friend's name. I think it has to do with client offsets, but I don't really know. I've looked on ngu but cant find a post about it. Will someone please tell me how to change another client's name besides mine?

use a tool stare
11-30-2013, 04:11 AM #3
RedDotDinosaur
Do a barrel roll!
That's the problem, I know there's tools for DEX that have client mods. But there aren't any for CEX CCAPI. I am currently on CEX.
11-30-2013, 04:22 AM #4
ϟ c0rruption ϟ
Certified Ethical Hacker
Originally posted by RedDotDinosaur View Post
That's the problem, I know there's tools for DEX that have client mods. But there aren't any for CEX CCAPI. I am currently on CEX.

you can use this tool.You must login or register to view this content.
i also will have my tool ready for CEX/DEX tomorrow.tears

The following user thanked ϟ c0rruption ϟ for this useful post:

Bichote
11-30-2013, 05:36 AM #5
RedDotDinosaur
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by ker1988 View Post
you can use this tool.You must login or register to view this content.
i also will have my tool ready for CEX/DEX tomorrow.tears

Thank you!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo