01-29-2014, 04:13 PM #1
Hammy
[b]#Hammy4IMGPerms McCoy[/b]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I dont know whether it actually works, but I am trying to get explosive bullets to work and like Mw2 the DVAR's bg_bulletExplDmgFactor
bg_bulletExplRadius are back.

But I was wondering how would I use them?

I know I use them in CBUF, but would the layout just be like mw2?
e.g. bg_bulletExplDmgFactor 500; bg_bulletExplRadius 500 could you do that in CBUF or is it only one DVAR?

Also I was think, as these are in the game, is specialty_explosivebullets in it also? I have checked but I cant seem to find it.

So altogether I was thinking to try

specialty_explosivebullets; bg_bulletExplDmgFactor 500; bg_bulletExplRadius 500

but that didnt work. Can anyone help me?
01-29-2014, 04:31 PM #2
VezahMoDz
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Kieran View Post
I dont know whether it actually works, but I am trying to get explosive bullets to work and like Mw2 the DVAR's bg_bulletExplDmgFactor

e.g. bg_bulletExplDmgFactor 500; bg_bulletExplRadius 500 could you do that in CBUF or is it only one DVAR?

Also I was think, as these are in the game, is specialty_explosivebullets in it also? I have checked but I cant seem to find it.

I dont think that will work but uhm but have you disabled cheat protection if not try that ; D
01-29-2014, 04:48 PM #3
Hammy
Originally posted by VezahMoDz View Post
I dont think that will work but uhm but have you disabled cheat protection if not try that ; D

and how would i do that? :3
01-29-2014, 06:03 PM #4
SC58
Former Staff
to use specialty perk u use the function bg_getperkindexforname
01-29-2014, 06:16 PM #5
Hammy
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
to use specialty perk u use the function bg_getperkindexforname

So how exactly would I sort it all out?
Do that in CBUF bg_getperkindexforname
Then do specialty_explosivebullets; bg_bulletExplDmgFactor 500; bg_bulletExplRadius 500 in CBUF?
01-29-2014, 06:23 PM #6
SC58
Former Staff
So how exactly would I sort it all out?
Do that in CBUF bg_getperkindexforname
Then do specialty_explosivebullets; bg_bulletExplDmgFactor 500; bg_bulletExplRadius 500 in CBUF?

no them dvar are prob disabled meaning there in the game but wont work unless u kno ppc/knoing how to reenable dvar and stuff
01-29-2014, 07:54 PM #7
Hammy
no them dvar are prob disabled meaning there in the game but wont work unless u kno ppc/knoing how to reenable dvar and stuff

What about the Explosive Bullets from Extinction? or Squads? Any way to get them?
01-29-2014, 08:00 PM #8
Jacob-And-Britt
I’m too L33T
I dont know whether it actually works, but I am trying to get explosive bullets to work and like Mw2 the DVAR's bg_bulletExplDmgFactor

Idk if you want this for mp or sp. I have been working on sp mods lately and found that allot of dvars dont work at the moment i am still working on them right now. I have not found any text dvars that work, not even the fall damage dvar works at the moment maybe in the future we can have these. As for your dvar if it is even in the game im sure it will not work. Maybe try using developer with it but i dont think it will work period.
01-29-2014, 08:04 PM #9
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by Britt View Post
Idk if you want this for mp or sp. I have been working on sp mods lately and found that allot of dvars dont work at the moment i am still working on them right now. I have not found any text dvars that work, not even the fall damage dvar works at the moment maybe in the future we can have these. As for your dvar if it is even in the game im sure it will not work. Maybe try using developer with it but i dont think it will work period.

alot dvar dont work on ps3 like r_specularmap 2 to make it chrome stopped working on ps3 cod after waw only way to enable the dvar it to reenable it like fix it to make it work but there alot dvar like that and the dvar ui_debug_localvarstring work on ghost but only shows when loading a map idk why its like this but if u have jb u can pssible change it all around
01-29-2014, 08:07 PM #10
Jacob-And-Britt
I’m too L33T
alot dvar dont work on ps3 like r_specularmap 2 to make it chrome stopped working on ps3 cod after waw only way to enable the dvar it to reenable it like fix it to make it work but there alot dvar like that and the dvar ui_debug_localvarstring work on ghost but only shows when loading a map idk why its like this but if u have jb u can pssible change it all around
Nah i dont have a jb sadly. But i plan to keep working with this till i get some good gamesaves i am even getting advice from redeye hes been helping me try allot of codes, for example the exec code i have found that, that doesnt work neither do dpads at the moment anyway i have tried dpads and many other cfg codes and came up dry!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo