11-14-2013, 04:52 PM #1
Tarjeik
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey so I have a ps3 with CEX and another one with OFW 4.50
I was just wondering if I can just data transfer the modded Ghosts files with just a modded .eboot in it?

That is without doing anything else I mean...

- Tarjeik
11-14-2013, 05:28 PM #2
yes. You can but like always, everything on the ps3 your data transfering to is gonna be restored and everything from your Cex ps3 will be copied over to your OFW ps3. Including all files(eboots, patches)
11-14-2013, 08:19 PM #3
edit: deleted
11-14-2013, 08:22 PM #4
you cant datatransfer modded eboots dumbass. so dont try to act like you know what you are talking about lol
Originally posted by URSELF View Post
yes. You can but like always, everything on the ps3 your data transfering to is gonna be restored and everything from your Cex ps3 will be copied over to your OFW ps3. Including all files(eboots, patches)
11-14-2013, 08:25 PM #5
if you datatransfer a modded eboot to your ofw ps3 your going to get an error when you try starting the game on your ofw so dont even bother wasting your timeCool Man (aka Tustin)
Originally posted by Tarjeik View Post
Hey so I have a ps3 with CEX and another one with OFW 4.50
I was just wondering if I can just data transfer the modded Ghosts files with just a modded .eboot in it?

That is without doing anything else I mean...

- Tarjeik
11-14-2013, 08:28 PM #6
Battler624
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by INVINCIBLEx209x View Post
if you datatransfer a modded eboot to your ofw ps3 your going to get an error when you try starting the game on your ofw so dont even bother wasting your timeCool Man (aka Tustin)

then explain to me why i am running a modded eboot of FFXIII on a OFW? it works, just not debug eboots.
11-14-2013, 08:33 PM #7
Originally posted by Battler624 View Post
then explain to me why i am running a modded eboot of FFXIII on a OFW? it works, just not debug eboots.
unless you got the psn store version of it , i know for a fact if you datatransfer modded cod eboots you will get an error though , i dont really know about final fantasy lol that game is just plain gay
11-14-2013, 10:51 PM #8
Battler624
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by INVINCIBLEx209x View Post
unless you got the psn store version of it , i know for a fact if you datatransfer modded cod eboots you will get an error though , i dont really know about final fantasy lol that game is just plain gay

how is playing as a woman counts as gay? a word that is referred to a homosexual male?

also don't be a Mr.Know-It-All. Please!
11-15-2013, 02:20 PM #9
Tarjeik
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Battler624 View Post
how is playing as a woman counts as gay? a word that is referred to a homosexual male?

also don't be a Mr.Know-It-All. Please!

I think he is right though because I tried this on Blops1 with modded zombies and MP eboot, nothing worked till I reinstalled the official patch..

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo