11-27-2013, 10:04 PM #1
iVenGanCe-
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Guys, i got prestige hacked on CoSad AwesomeGhosts, but my badge in lobbies is that silly Grey Square. Anyone know how to fix it ?
$ for Fixing etc.
Thanks in advance.
11-28-2013, 03:42 AM #2
Tempest Hitman
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by iVenGanCe
Guys, i got prestige hacked on CoSad AwesomeGhosts, but my badge in lobbies is that silly Grey Square. Anyone know how to fix it ?
$ for Fixing etc.
Thanks in advance.

Look around in the Lobbies and Services, most services will charge like $2 to fix this
11-28-2013, 02:44 PM #3
iVenGanCe-
Pokemon Trainer
So what did the Guy doing the Service do wrong to my account to make the badge disappear after one game to that Grey Square ?

- iVenGanCe-
11-28-2013, 03:52 PM #4
Tempest Hitman
Can’t trickshot me!
So what did the Guy doing the Service do wrong to my account to make the badge disappear after one game to that Grey Square ?

- iVenGanCe-

Sadly i cannot answer that as i do not have enough experiences in services
11-28-2013, 03:53 PM #5
xNIGHTMAREM0DZx
NextGenUpdate Elite
i also have it
11-29-2013, 07:44 PM #6
PulseOfTheKlown
Do a barrel roll!
It's prestige 11.
11-29-2013, 11:49 PM #7
Default Avatar
Dylan

- iVenGanCe-

He made you 10th prestige correct? Also level 60. And that squad member you were using has not prestiged based on what the game knows. So when you hit that point of where the squad member should prestige normally, that's what occurred. Prestiging. Which made you go to 11th

Sent from my iPhone using You must login or register to view this content. - now Free
11-30-2013, 12:40 PM #8
iVenGanCe-
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Apple
He made you 10th prestige correct? Also level 60. And that squad member you were using has not prestiged based on what the game knows. So when you hit that point of where the squad member should prestige normally, that's what occurred. Prestiging. Which made you go to 11th

Sent from my iPhone using You must login or register to view this content. - now Free

Ahh right i see, So what Squad Member should i use if i was to get 10th Rank 60 ? Or will all the squad members be on rank 60 ?
Thanks for that info tho, could help alot of people not just myself Smile
11-30-2013, 04:40 PM #9
Default Avatar
Dylan
Not sure , you may have been better off with all squad members level 60 and just earn the little Xp to prestige each

11-30-2013, 08:06 PM #10
xiVIPERR
Do a barrel roll!
Guys, i got prestige hacked on CoSad AwesomeGhosts, but my badge in lobbies is that silly Grey Square. Anyone know how to fix it ?
$ for Fixing etc.
Thanks in advance.

i'll fix it for ONE whole DOLLAR lololEnzo
+rep
service=skype^

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo