11-28-2013, 08:42 AM #1
Contributed
I defeated!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok recently someone did a prestige glitch for me and my preferred weapon before the glitch was the bulldog since it had a better kd. After the prestige glitch though I went into a pub match and went 0-70 with the bulldog and it still says my preferred weapon is the bulldog even though I have a better kd on the R5. Is my preferred weapon glitched or is there a way to make it go back to a different weapon?

I have no clue what preferred weapon is based off of....
Last edited by Contributed ; 11-28-2013 at 08:56 AM.
11-28-2013, 09:14 AM #2
Novelette
The Anthem
Preferred weapon is based off of how stupid Infinity Ward is.

Not quite sure how the logistics of it work. Though the recent patch screwed it all up, it shows I don't even have a preferred weapon. Some people claim that their preferred weapon is a gun that they've never even unlocked.
11-28-2013, 06:17 PM #3
rjive
Love Big Titty Bitches
Originally posted by Contributed View Post
Ok recently someone did a prestige glitch for me and my preferred weapon before the glitch was the bulldog since it had a better kd. After the prestige glitch though I went into a pub match and went 0-70 with the bulldog and it still says my preferred weapon is the bulldog even though I have a better kd on the R5. Is my preferred weapon glitched or is there a way to make it go back to a different weapon?

I have no clue what preferred weapon is based off of....

I noticed the same thing... I'm not sure what the logic is either! If you find out, please post in this thread. I'd be interested to find out.

Originally posted by aClubSandwich View Post

Not quite sure how the logistics of it work. Though the recent patch screwed it all up, it shows I don't even have a preferred weapon. Some people claim that their preferred weapon is a gun that they've never even unlocked.

+1 IW is es stupido.
11-28-2013, 10:16 PM #4
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by aClubSandwich View Post

I think may be done on time in your hands but I have no idea.
11-29-2013, 03:20 AM #5
rjive
Love Big Titty Bitches
Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
I think may be done on time in your hands but I have no idea.

That would make sense, but one of my guns I've only used for a short period of time. Maybe it's based on what type of player style you unlocked (IE assault, CQB, Sniper etc)

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo