12-18-2013, 09:08 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i need help in ghosts.. i need someone to teach me how to get the offsets after the update and how to use them for RTM i want to use control console because i dont have time to create a modding tool so i just want to use the offsets directly. all in all, i need to know how to get the offsets and how to make them useful + force host offset because i need that badly please. if u want u can add me on skype: dodoghandour
12-19-2013, 11:37 AM #2
ogpayne
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by dodoghandour View Post
i need help in ghosts.. i need someone to teach me how to get the offsets after the update and how to use them for RTM i want to use control console because i dont have time to create a modding tool so i just want to use the offsets directly. all in all, i need to know how to get the offsets and how to make them useful + force host offset because i need that badly please. if u want u can add me on skype: dodoghandour

Why do you not just connect to ProDG and then use someone else's tool? But to answer your questions; search for the list of offsets for 1.06 here on NGU (I'll link you to some offsets don't worry), once in your game press "retrieve list" to retrieve the eboot list.. Then enter your selected offset into "offset" under memory inside of Control Console, change the size accordingly, and change the input then press "poke" and it should change. For instance in the offset enter 0x017354B8 (name change offset) change the size to "string", and then type into input anything you'd like, press poke and then your name will change. Hopefully that covers what you were asking, and also there is no force host offset that I know of currently, Ghosts runs on dedicated servers most of the time anyways. You also were asking how to "find" the offsets, just use what someone else has found, otherwise if you'd like to try to find them yourself and contribute to the community with your findings, I'd look at some tutorials on how to debug and find offsets, I use cheat engine and ollydbg for PC games (honestly not sure how you would go about finding them on console, maybe ask someone else for information on this subject).. This would all be easier by just using someone's tool with ProDG by the way. But here's you a huge list of offsets ReqLobbies, Jooce, Yenix, and EG6 have found.

You must login or register to view this content.

If you have anymore questions feel free to ask I'll try to answer them as accurately as possible and if I don't know the answer I'll tell you, I won't make anything up.
12-19-2013, 11:03 PM #3
Originally posted by z
Why do you not just connect to ProDG and then use someone else's tool? But to answer your questions; search for the list of offsets for 1.06 here on NGU (I'll link you to some offsets don't worry), once in your game press "retrieve list" to retrieve the eboot list.. Then enter your selected offset into "offset" under memory inside of Control Console, change the size accordingly, and change the input then press "poke" and it should change. For instance in the offset enter 0x017354B8 (name change offset) change the size to "string", and then type into input anything you'd like, press poke and then your name will change. Hopefully that covers what you were asking, and also there is no force host offset that I know of currently, Ghosts runs on dedicated servers most of the time anyways. You also were asking how to "find" the offsets, just use what someone else has found, otherwise if you'd like to try to find them yourself and contribute to the community with your findings, I'd look at some tutorials on how to debug and find offsets, I use cheat engine and ollydbg for PC games (honestly not sure how you would go about finding them on console, maybe ask someone else for information on this subject).. This would all be easier by just using someone's tool with ProDG by the way. But here's you a huge list of offsets ReqLobbies, Jooce, Yenix, and EG6 have found.

You must login or register to view this content.

If you have anymore questions feel free to ask I'll try to answer them as accurately as possible and if I don't know the answer I'll tell you, I won't make anything up.

thank you so much
12-20-2013, 12:34 AM #4
ogpayne
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by dodoghandour View Post
thank you so much

You're welcome.
02-18-2014, 05:14 AM #5
Default Avatar
Awhitby
I don't know what any of this stuff is I just need 10 prestige in ghosts and all guns gold. I want something simple not very complicated.

Sent from my iPhone using NGU

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo