05-12-2014, 08:11 AM #1
JWizz
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Let me know in the comments section what you guys think and be sure to drop a like on the video <3

The following user thanked JWizz for this useful post:

DJR_Supreme

The following user groaned JWizz for this awful post:

SeanVII
05-19-2014, 11:14 PM #2
iHaxel
We're no strangers to love
Spider-Man on ghost. No... Just no.
05-20-2014, 04:08 PM #3
DJR_Supreme
My boy Gon
Badass We got a badass.
Originally posted by Appie1 View Post
Stupid idiot spiderman on ghost , is the same as ya mum gets a predator missle in her twat

The following 2 users say thank you to DJR_Supreme for this useful post:

iHaxel, JordanCarr
05-20-2014, 06:40 PM #4
If there were to be any villain from Spiderman in Ghosts I think it'd be Green Goblin. He's more practical seeing as how he's just a green suited character with pumpkin grenades. That'd make his in game character an easy creation just like Michael Meyers and Predator as they are both "simple" characters. Doc Oc would be to complex with his tentacles.
05-20-2014, 08:03 PM #5
DJR_Supreme
My boy Gon
That would be awesome if Green Goblin in the game.
Originally posted by geeohhgeesus View Post
If there were to be any villain from Spiderman in Ghosts I think it'd be Green Goblin. He's more practical seeing as how he's just a green suited character with pumpkin grenades. That'd make his in game character an easy creation just like Michael Meyers and Predator as they are both "simple" characters. Doc Oc would be to complex with his tentacles.
05-20-2014, 10:36 PM #6
Originally posted by Supreme View Post
WOW. You must be piss that your mom don't love you. You PM me talking shit about my dead dad. You fucking lucky little shit, I would kick your ass.

That's something no one should do. I should know. I lost my father 2 months before my 8th birthday. If you go and kick his ass I'll help. Hahah.

The following user thanked geeohhgeesus for this useful post:

DJR_Supreme
05-21-2014, 08:09 AM #7
BVBdede
Do a barrel roll!
Spidy and Ghosts --> Noway
05-22-2014, 10:33 PM #8
DJR_Supreme
My boy Gon
You should report his "i fucked ya mother to , and still be a badass" post for problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude). The person need to be ban.
Originally posted by geeohhgeesus View Post
That's something no one should do. I should know. I lost my father 2 months before my 8th birthday. If you go and kick his ass I'll help. Hahah.
05-22-2014, 10:37 PM #9
Appie1
Do a barrel roll!
and then what ? hahaha this site isnt so NEXTGEN Always the same shit reposted and reposted and reposted ! but when you need me for GHOSTS and MW hacks and offset codes then they contact me !
05-23-2014, 12:05 AM #10
Originally posted by Appie1 View Post
but when you need me for GHOSTS and MW hacks and offset codes then they contact me !

You sound like a little kid with a gassed up ego.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo