07-01-2014, 12:20 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Been having troubles with this the last few days i thought may have been i corrupted file so i borrowed my mates disc and copied to my ps3 which is on 4.50ita and that's does the same i can play the disc fine off the external hdd fine, but u cant do that on yet with ita manager yet. Wonder if anyone can help me. Cheers in advance people
07-01-2014, 01:27 PM #2
Loxy
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by peaktimes4you94 View Post
Been having troubles with this the last few days i thought may have been i corrupted file so i borrowed my mates disc and copied to my ps3 which is on 4.50ita and that's does the same i can play the disc fine off the external hdd fine, but u cant do that on yet with ita manager yet. Wonder if anyone can help me. Cheers in advance people

use multiman works fine on ITA 450 Winky Winky
07-01-2014, 01:32 PM #3
Chris
Former Staff
Use multi MultiMan and set the permissions again. Also, make sure your game directory is correct and the game itself didn't corrupt during the transfer.
07-01-2014, 02:34 PM #4
i tried load from Multiman say "This operation is not allowed" i did everything thats been suggested the files cant corrupted i deleted them and done about 5 times just in case it did corrupt it even done the same when i copied the game off the disc bles01945 and i have the download blus 31270 they both blacked screen.
07-01-2014, 02:47 PM #5
and i checked my usdir folder and its empty and i checked the folder i copied it from there all in there but not copying every other game i've dones been fine plus my mate having same problem too
07-01-2014, 02:56 PM #6
i think is the MM did u updated it or your FW try an older MM
07-02-2014, 01:46 AM #7
Loxy
< ^ > < ^ >
i tried load from Multiman say "This operation is not allowed" i did everything thats been suggested the files cant corrupted i deleted them and done about 5 times just in case it did corrupt it even done the same when i copied the game off the disc bles01945 and i have the download blus 31270 they both blacked screen.

that usually happens when the firmware is not compatible with that build of multiman, check you have the latest version of multiman.

BD_ROM Emulator should be enabled, check in Multiman setting it should right at the bottom.

If your on ita 4.55 use idrisman and convert the game to ISO format
07-04-2014, 04:52 PM #8
Polish-Modz
Do a barrel roll!
and i checked my usdir folder and its empty and i checked the folder i copied it from there all in there but not copying every other game i've dones been fine plus my mate having same problem too

lol download last multiman version , when you are on multiman press square on ghost and select bd mirror and internal or external and the blus version works Winky Winky
07-11-2014, 05:25 PM #9
Ethan
Ethan is awesome
Thread Moved To "Ghosts Questions & Inquires"
08-03-2014, 12:12 AM #10
horimodz
Pokemon Trainer
delete ghost update and update ghost via multiman

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo