07-12-2014, 07:53 PM #1
civic50449
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys i really want to get back on ghost and just use the little non host mods that i used to before the first ban wave came through... Its starting to get very annoying trying to ask questions on all these other peoples threads and get no reply from more than half any way so i decided to post this and hopefully i will get some useful information for once!!! im on rogero 4.55 spoofed to .60 cex with PSN patch and SEN enabler... im about to pay 35 dollars for another CID so please someone reply and tell me if i should even be buying one lol I would really like if someone that was banned like me awhile back and has successfully unbanned theirs selves and is playing online today to kinda walk me through the process that they used... but any help or information about this would be greatly appreciated thanks NGU!!

you can add my Skype
alwayz_kikin_ass
07-13-2014, 02:07 AM #2
SONYS✮NIGHTMARE
League Champion
Originally posted by civic50449 View Post
Hey guys i really want to get back on ghost and just use the little non host mods that i used to before the first ban wave came through... Its starting to get very annoying trying to ask questions on all these other peoples threads and get no reply from more than half any way so i decided to post this and hopefully i will get some useful information for once!!! im on rogero 4.55 spoofed to .60 cex with PSN patch and SEN enabler... im about to pay 35 dollars for another CID so please someone reply and tell me if i should even be buying one lol I would really like if someone that was banned like me awhile back and has successfully unbanned theirs selves and is playing online today to kinda walk me through the process that they used... but any help or information about this would be greatly appreciated thanks NGU!!

you can add my Skype
alwayz_kikin_ass

I can help u I was modding ghost last week wit no bans using NON HOST BUT MY CID GOT BANNED FROM PSN FOR PLAYING GTA 5 I CAN HELP U
07-13-2014, 03:47 PM #3
Ethan
Ethan is awesome
Thread Moved To "Ghosts Questions & Inquires"

Better Luck Here Smile
07-16-2014, 12:07 AM #4
civic50449
Are you high?
Originally posted by CFW View Post
I can help u I was modding ghost last week wit no bans using NON HOST BUT MY CID GOT BANNED FROM PSN FOR PLAYING GTA 5 I CAN HELP U

Omg that would be nice I just lost my id again I spent 35 dollars 3 times now lol... they are still good ids just not on ghost lol
07-16-2014, 12:08 AM #5
civic50449
Are you high?
Originally posted by CFW View Post

Do you have a Skype or something easier to talk on than this site?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo