09-16-2014, 03:22 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hey, I bought some camos for Ghosts but when I launched the game they wound not appear. What can I do to make them appear? Please help!!!
09-16-2014, 08:01 PM #2
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by VemundZ View Post
Hey, I bought some camos for Ghosts but when I launched the game they wound not appear. What can I do to make them appear? Please help!!!

I don't want to be the one asking dumbass questions but still, did you install/download them after purchase?
09-17-2014, 11:38 AM #3
Yeah I did.
09-18-2014, 01:49 AM #4
Have you recently changed your CID? If so you need to reactivate your console to the account that you made the purchase on through Psn or go here and download the dlc fix v6 and that will activate your purchase to. You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by TheDude72 ; 09-18-2014 at 01:51 AM.
10-01-2014, 11:08 AM #5
iHaxel
We're no strangers to love
Originally posted by Geo7 View Post
I don't want to be the one asking dumbass questions but still, did you install/download them after purchase?

Yes, he downloaded it. For some reason, it did not show up. My predictions are probably because he's on BLES, and the PSN account was a BLUS.

Originally posted by TheDude72 View Post
Have you recently changed your CID? If so you need to reactivate your console to the account that you made the purchase on through Psn or go here and download the dlc fix v6 and that will activate your purchase to. You must login or register to view this content.

He purchased it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo