Post: how do i keep a peacekeeper while deleting all map packs?
11-04-2014, 03:11 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I like the peacekeeper and i dont like the dlc map packs anyways and it also slows down my search times or when people join my lobby when i have forcehost. BTW i game shared this dlc with a random guy since i unlocked everything for him. I know how to deactivate them without deleting the game save in ftp. I tried deleting the map files in ftp but it stayed there for some odd reason... please help!
11-04-2014, 12:32 PM #2
dannyk79
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Diamond902 View Post
I like the peacekeeper and i dont like the dlc map packs anyways and it also slows down my search times or when people join my lobby when i have forcehost. BTW i game shared this dlc with a random guy since i unlocked everything for him. I know how to deactivate them without deleting the game save in ftp. I tried deleting the map files in ftp but it stayed there for some odd reason... please help!

Maybe if you post this in the Call of Duty Ghost section you might get more replies ?
12-01-2014, 07:43 PM #3
MLB
Former Moderator
Originally posted by Diamond902 View Post
I like the peacekeeper and i dont like the dlc map packs anyways and it also slows down my search times or when people join my lobby when i have forcehost. BTW i game shared this dlc with a random guy since i unlocked everything for him. I know how to deactivate them without deleting the game save in ftp. I tried deleting the map files in ftp but it stayed there for some odd reason... please help!
Honestly do not think that this is possible. I may be wrong though.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo