05-01-2013, 05:13 PM #1
IRAQ
WHY so SERIOUS ?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); so i recently got the S4 and its my first android device ever (from BB and iPhone). Any good apps ? and fun stuff i could get ? is it worth rooting ? is there root for S4 anyway. so basically anything good for android Smile
05-01-2013, 06:41 PM #2
G-O-M-F-L
Gym leader
I like to use handcent for my messenger. Then install the emoji plugin.
05-01-2013, 07:08 PM #3
HUYI82
< ^ > < ^ >
check out these forums here, they usually have a rooting guide for noobs to get you started, not sure if root is available for s4 yet but have a look anyway.

You must login or register to view this content.
05-01-2013, 11:48 PM #4
Clouds
Error 404: Title Not Found
Learn to use the phone before you root it. I cannot stress that enough. Some people just want to root it because they think it's jailbreaking. It's not.
Also, before rooting, learn everything about rooting your phone and about your phone. Locked bootloader? CPU? GPU? RAM?
Find reasons to root. Don't like the current firmware? Need more control over the phone? Note that rooting isn't the same as jailbreaking. Rooting will give you much more of an ability to brick your phone than jailbreaking to an iPhone.
If you have questions, ask here or on XDA. I'll be able to help you out here and someone will definitely help you in the S4 forums on XDA.

I can't give you many necessary apps, since the only ones I have are ones that I use for rooted purposes. If you give me things you want to use your phone for, I can definitely give you some that you'd like. I know about a lot of apps.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo