05-07-2013, 10:26 PM #1
Daxcrazy
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Any good reviews on the S3? Imight get it and i wanna know if its good or not
05-17-2013, 10:57 PM #2
Nickolas47
Vault dweller
I have it for 3 months now and its PERFECT zero lags and you dont even have to change rom. Buy it without second thoughts
05-21-2013, 02:03 AM #3
It's grea but why not get the S4? The S3 is great but battery life is an issue for a lot of people.
05-21-2013, 02:09 AM #4
Kidd Cold
**** my Toaster !~!
Originally posted by Xclusive View Post
It's grea but why not get the S4? The S3 is great but battery life is an issue for a lot of people.

Some people are limited on what their wireless providers provide.. Not to mention not everyone can easily upgrade. I for example was to use my subsidized upgrade I would lose unlimited data (Verizion). Not to mention verizon only offers the 16gb model for the S4; from what I have read it is really around 8gb which is not really enough.
05-21-2013, 02:13 AM #5
Originally posted by Kidd
Some people are limited on what their wireless providers provide.. Not to mention not everyone can easily upgrade. I for example was to use my subsidized upgrade I would lose unlimited data (Verizion). Not to mention verizon only offers the 16gb model for the S4; from what I have read it is really around 8gb which is not really enough.

Erm you're suppose to buy a micro sd card. Everyone knows that. You need a micro sd card to keep all your stuff on and you can put them into other phones with upgradable storage
05-21-2013, 02:17 AM #6
Kidd Cold
**** my Toaster !~!
Erm you're suppose to buy a micro sd card. Everyone knows that. You need a micro sd card to keep all your stuff on and you can put them into other phones with upgradable storage

Androids latest firmware does not allow apps to be placed and ran off the SD card.. Many people do not want to root either.

In the end providers are trying to milk their customers.
05-21-2013, 02:20 AM #7
Originally posted by Kidd
Androids latest firmware does not allow apps to be placed and ran off the SD card.. Many people do not want to root either.

In the end providers are trying to milk their customers.

If you're not going to root then why buy an android? Rooting makes the phone 20x better? And they've already developed root for the S4 so you can remove the bloat ware that Samsung have given you.
05-21-2013, 02:25 AM #8
Kidd Cold
**** my Toaster !~!
If you're not going to root then why buy an android? Rooting makes the phone 20x better? And they've already developed root for the S4 so you can remove the bloat ware that Samsung have given you.

The only reason I wouldn't root the S4 is because I am paying full price and don't want to take the risk of fucking up the process and bricking it; thus having a $900 paper weight.
05-21-2013, 03:06 AM #9
Yeah I understand. But rooting isn't that hard though
05-21-2013, 05:35 AM #10
The Note II is where its at!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo