05-13-2013, 01:46 AM #1
Smile Dog
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well i have an HTC: Merge it was normal untill i got a notification that said facebook needs to update well i proceed to update it after it updated i opened facebook app to see the new things and yeah my phone froze i turned off my phone and turned it on again ok all normal then i got to the part were it says : "HTC quietly brilliant" it get stuck on there.. then after a few minutes i get a black screen then a long more minutes i get the "HTC Quietly Brilliant" Screen again then black screen all that repeat untill it turns off by low battery anyone knows how to Fix this ? did this happened because is an old model ? (The phone is new) Any Helps? If someone has the solution i'll pay all my vbux! :cry:
05-13-2013, 09:04 AM #2
Rangers 1690
Who’s Jim Erased?
do this it should sort it

Performing a factory reset using the phone buttons

Remove the battery, wait for a few seconds, then reinsert the battery.
Press and hold the VOLUME DOWN button, and then briefly press the POWER button.
Wait for the screen with the three Android images to appear, and then release the VOLUME DOWN button.
Press VOLUME DOWN to select FACTORY RESET, and then press the POWER button.

WARNING!!! Factory Data Reset will permanently delete all your data and customized settings, and will remove any applications you’ve downloaded and installed. Be sure to back up any data and files you want to keep before you do a factory reset.
05-15-2013, 04:26 PM #3
benh87
Keeper
didd the previus comment work for you ??
05-19-2013, 05:36 PM #4
Smile Dog
Do a barrel roll!
Did it Still without working

---------- Post added at 05:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 PM ----------

No it didn't

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo