06-21-2013, 08:22 AM #1
Glenn Quagmire
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, i need you help, people with Samsung galaxy note 2, i got my phone for Christmas and because im a little prick i decided to try and jailbreak it, it did work how ever it gave my phone the green screen on the camera so i decided to revert back to the normal phone without any jailbreak, after reading a bit of information i realized the i couldn't get my phones status back to 'official' or 'genuine' it is now on normal, and i just wondered if this has stopped me receiving updates for my phone so if you have owned this phone for the last 6 1/2 months please let me know your android version and if you've had any updates that would be great help, Thanks
- Ryan
AKA - You must login or register to view this content.
06-21-2013, 07:43 PM #2
Originally posted by Rimmo1996 View Post
Hey guys, i need you help, people with Samsung galaxy note 2, i got my phone for Christmas and because im a little prick i decided to try and jailbreak it, it did work how ever it gave my phone the green screen on the camera so i decided to revert back to the normal phone without any jailbreak, after reading a bit of information i realized the i couldn't get my phones status back to 'official' or 'genuine' it is now on normal, and i just wondered if this has stopped me receiving updates for my phone so if you have owned this phone for the last 6 1/2 months please let me know your android version and if you've had any updates that would be great help, Thanks
- Ryan

The newest update is 4.1.2 jellybean and if ur rooted status is normal you reset back to official using triangle away

The following 2 users say thank you to lllllllllllll for this useful post:

Glenn Quagmire, GTAHAX
06-21-2013, 07:53 PM #3
GTAHAX
Keeper
Originally posted by lllllllllllll View Post
The newest update is 4.1.2 jellybean and if ur rooted status is normal you reset back to official using triangle away

Thanks for the info ill try this when i get home later
06-21-2013, 08:00 PM #4
Originally posted by GTAHAX View Post

here is link to website just search for your phone they will tell you how to root unroot and go back to stock to reset your flash counter and binary status so you get your warranty You must login or register to view this content.
06-21-2013, 09:07 PM #5
Originally posted by GTAHAX View Post

i dont know why my last post didnt go through but ill try again you can go on google type xda forums and search for your phone and they can tell you exactly how to root unroot and how to reset your flash counter and binary status so that way you get your warranty back if anything did happen and it will change the status back to samsung official i already did it like 6 times so i know it works great

---------- Post added at 09:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

Originally posted by Rimmo1996 View Post
Hey guys, i need you help, people with Samsung galaxy note 2, i got my phone for Christmas and because im a little prick i decided to try and jailbreak it, it did work how ever it gave my phone the green screen on the camera so i decided to revert back to the normal phone without any jailbreak, after reading a bit of information i realized the i couldn't get my phones status back to 'official' or 'genuine' it is now on normal, and i just wondered if this has stopped me receiving updates for my phone so if you have owned this phone for the last 6 1/2 months please let me know your android version and if you've had any updates that would be great help, Thanks
- Ryan

if you run into any problems or need help just post on here or leave me a message i can help you out i have done alot of rooting on all kinds phones and i know what im doing i love my note 2 its the best phone out there bro nice job picking a great phone

The following user thanked lllllllllllll for this useful post:

GTAHAX

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo