08-10-2013, 02:19 PM #1
The Epic
I wont stop
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well basically,I saw this on TLC they were demonstrating the Locket on Android device. It's pretty cool. Bad thing is you only earn 3 cent per hour. Good thing is refer to your friend for $1 (if they have android device). The payout is $10 (minimum) at this moment is paypal. later on google, etc. This is a great way to earn money and save money for your cool things (games, etc).

You must login or register to view this content. Needa
Last edited by The Epic ; 08-16-2013 at 06:24 AM.
08-11-2013, 02:58 AM #2
Originally posted by The
Well basically,I saw this on ABC they were demonstrating the Locket on Android device. It's pretty cool. Bad thing is you only earn 3 cent per hour. Good thing is refer to your friend for $1 (if they have android device). The payout is $10 (minimum) at this moment is paypal. later on google, etc. This is a great way to earn money and save money for your cool things (games, etc).

You must login or register to view this content. Needa

I think that's a nice applicatio looks legit
08-11-2013, 03:02 AM #3
The Epic
I wont stop
Originally posted by xav13r View Post
I think that's a nice applicatio looks legit

it is!!
I just need to verify my paypal, I almost have 3 dollars Smile u best use my link nigga Winky Winky
08-11-2013, 03:04 AM #4
Originally posted by The
it is!!
I just need to verify my paypal, I almost have 3 dollars Smile u best use my link nigga Winky Winky

I can't I don't have phone to poor you know :vince:
08-14-2013, 02:00 PM #5
I used your link Smile

The following user thanked FTDreload for this useful post:

The Epic
08-14-2013, 10:45 PM #6
Request Close
08-15-2013, 12:21 AM #7
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by AnbuKakashi View Post
Request Close

For requests like this please use the report button somebody from the moderation team looks at it within due time.
Also keep all replies to topics civil along within house rules swearing is not allowed and against forum rules.

This thread is not a copy of your thread due to your thread being posted after his. Method is also public.

The following user thanked ResistTheSun for this useful post:

The Epic
08-15-2013, 03:12 AM #8
I know the rules, but this guy is a douche. I make a hard working tut with actual real info and not a sloppy paragraph. Plus the mods take forever to approve my post that's why his is up first.
08-15-2013, 08:28 AM #9
Are you kidding me? Is this site ran by children? I make a detailed useful tut to help people and It gets closed? And I request to close this useless copy and pasted run on sentence garbage and it stays open? I came here to mod and help others but no not possible.
08-16-2013, 06:23 AM #10
The Epic
I wont stop
Originally posted by AnbuKakashi View Post
Are you kidding me? Is this site ran by children? I make a detailed useful tut to help people and It gets closed? And I request to close this useless copy and pasted run on sentence garbage and it stays open? I came here to mod and help others but no not possible.

Calling me a douche shows how childish you are my friend, Please leave my thread if you have an complaints contact A Content Manager or Sr. Manager.
You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo