12-05-2014, 11:27 AM #1
Crunk
Sir, I'm too 1337
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Does anyone know how to return the External SD full access back to any phones on Android 4+? If it matters, I have an Optimus Exceed 2 (LG VS450PP1). As of now, I am unable to install any apps to my ESD card, and I can't write anything to it. I also do have root access. I have tried to download any apps that claim to fix this problem, but nothing has helped yet, if someone could help I would be very grateful.
12-15-2014, 09:04 AM #2
xxredneckszz
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Crunk View Post
Does anyone know how to return the External SD full access back to any phones on Android 4+? If it matters, I have an Optimus Exceed 2 (LG VS450PP1). As of now, I am unable to install any apps to my ESD card, and I can't write anything to it. I also do have root access. I have tried to download any apps that claim to fix this problem, but nothing has helped yet, if someone could help I would be very grateful.

If you have a custom rom on your phone that could be the problem and if your stock try putting a custom rom on could fix your problem

The following user thanked xxredneckszz for this useful post:

Crunk
12-15-2014, 11:27 AM #3
Crunk
Sir, I'm too 1337
Originally posted by xxredneckszz View Post
If you have a custom rom on your phone that could be the problem and if your stock try putting a custom rom on could fix your problem

Alright, I'll have to look into it. Thanks.
12-21-2014, 08:29 PM #4
xxredneckszz
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Crunk View Post
Alright, I'll have to look into it. Thanks.

Any luck?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo