05-13-2015, 06:05 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Wassup NGU I'm a PS3 modder and I love to just mod anything really Im just curious if anyone has modded clash of clans. I dont play the game my friends and family do. Is this game hackable? because it looks impossible LOL

Look forward to anyones input. thanks
05-13-2015, 06:08 AM #2
-Luke
Former Staff
Originally posted by AugustJMR View Post
Wassup NGU I'm a PS3 modder and I love to just mod anything really Im just curious if anyone has modded clash of clans. I dont play the game my friends and family do. Is this game hackable? because it looks impossible LOL

There are a few threads in You must login or register to view this content. regarding CoC hacking and modding.

For the most part though, from what I can see, the answer is no judging from what other people have posted on this subject.

The following user thanked -Luke for this useful post:

AugustJMR
05-13-2015, 06:23 AM #3
ceazar3o6
Do a barrel roll!
Check out XMODGAMES. I didnt use it on iOS, but I read it's on Cydia. I have mine on Android. Both require you to be rooted or jailbroken.
You get Sandbox Attack and Keep Active, and some other things. But those two I listed are what I see seem to work.
You can get that for CoC, and Boom Beach. Very helpful on BB, because its way of Attacking/Visiting.
Here's the link to their site: You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked ceazar3o6 for this useful post:

AugustJMR
05-13-2015, 06:48 AM #4
Hi CEAZAR3o6 and thank you for the info. Thank you both. just one question. so this tool XModGames_Game Cheats only works on a rooted android device?
05-13-2015, 06:49 AM #5
Thank you Smile I will go read up. thanks for the information.
05-13-2015, 08:08 PM #6
ceazar3o6
Do a barrel roll!
I believe some mods will work without one. But to get full advantage, just be rooted.
05-15-2015, 05:45 PM #7
I think there are dns server or something..
05-21-2015, 03:26 PM #8
I think these dns or private server are pointless
05-21-2015, 03:27 PM #9
Reyz
Banned
Originally posted by AugustJMR View Post
Wassup NGU I'm a PS3 modder and I love to just mod anything really Im just curious if anyone has modded clash of clans. I dont play the game my friends and family do. Is this game hackable? because it looks impossible LOL

This game is server sided, as most games are so it couldnt be modded.
05-21-2015, 06:18 PM #10
Oklahoma
Are you high?
Originally posted by Reyz View Post
This game is server sided, as most games are so it couldnt be modded.

Technically, it could be "hacked" not modded. Also, there are ways to mod the game, most people prefer just to keep it private though so it doesn't get patched.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo