07-18-2016, 12:31 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Is there any working fake Location gps app for lollipop (maybe root too).

The most apps i found are working to 70 % but the games says "unable to load gps" or something like this.
07-27-2016, 11:31 PM #2
simmy3601
Do a barrel roll!
im using Mock - Mock location which is installed through the Xposed Installer apk, you do need to be rooted and you need to installed the framework for Xposed, Make sure you download the correct framework for your device so u may have to do a bit of research.

Good luck anyways. Happy

p.s. heres a YouTube vid that explains it really well, skip to the time (3:35) to cut to the chase
07-28-2016, 03:44 AM #3
Originally posted by simmy3601 View Post
im using Mock - Mock location which is installed through the Xposed Installer apk, you do need to be rooted and you need to installed the framework for Xposed, Make sure you download the correct framework for your device so u may have to do a bit of research.

Good luck anyways. Happy

p.s. heres a YouTube vid that explains it really well, skip to the time (3:35) to cut to the chase

Thanks

I just got one problem, iam on Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 Lollipop and i cant use xposed...

I just get a bootloop
07-29-2016, 11:13 PM #4
simmy3601
Do a barrel roll!
Oh, that sucks mate :/

im on Lollipop 5.1.1 and it works for me.

i think youll need a ROM with i think its called De-odex.
I wouldnt be flashing stuff too much though, bricked my old s3 a while back because i tried like 10 ROMs within a week.

Yh so just try do a little research on a ROM that actually supports Xposed, it is a bit of a piss take tbf, personally i did it for the pokemon go control mods Happy
07-30-2016, 03:20 AM #5
My gps cant be found so i cant play pokemon go...

Iam on the correct position but it says the gps coordinates cant be found so i cant see the pokemons...

I wanna try the joistick

Maybe do i need a custom rom...
I just rooted my device but it still on a stock rom

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo