10-24-2016, 01:38 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); A fruitless question as usual, repost, is there a 3.4.1 MOD for Bleach:Brave Souls or working apk. I need help asap ..the modder on the game are just ignoring everyone and although I worked hard on it I do need a little boost and want Max Soul orbs so I can finish my stats for 6☆. Please please please somebody ugh last post I did the person didn't respond back like wtf point you answered for.
10-26-2016, 02:27 PM #2
Oklahoma
Are you high?
Originally posted by Starstrikee View Post
A fruitless question as usual, repost, is there a 3.4.1 MOD for Bleach:Brave Souls or working apk. I need help asap ..the modder on the game are just ignoring everyone and although I worked hard on it I do need a little boost and want Max Soul orbs so I can finish my stats for 6☆. Please please please somebody ugh last post I did the person didn't respond back like wtf point you answered for.

Based on my research, the game does appear to be protected server wise although there is a way to test that without using root, use You must login or register to view this content. This application allows you to patch over the game of your choice with a In-App emulator which tests if in-app purchases will work and some games have a custom patch made for them sometimes too. If you need any more help, let me know! There are countless tutorials on YouTube though about Lucky Patcher.
10-26-2016, 06:10 PM #3
Alright I'll give it a shot. I usually need help even with youtube if it has to do with files lol I know it's said to be server protected but countless people use Speed hack and I do have some apks but Bluestacks is rejecting them . Thanks for the info also. I'm slow lol
10-27-2016, 03:59 PM #4
Oklahoma
Are you high?
Alright I'll give it a shot. I usually need help even with youtube if it has to do with files lol I know it's said to be server protected but countless people use Speed hack and I do have some apks but Bluestacks is rejecting them . Thanks for the info also. I'm slow lol

I did see this link although. You must login or register to view this content. There were mostly 3.5.0 mods, it looks like. I did search and find a 3.4.1 but the site is infested with ads, but I've downloaded here before just takes a while to actually download what you want.
You must login or register to view this content.
10-28-2016, 05:37 AM #5
hmmyes the site might be plausible as it seems up to date always BUT I cannot get the apk off the site, it always says error on the next page. also one of them sites, I don't remember atm, I had clicked on the other day was full of spam ads and it gave me a virus somehow shut off my virus protection. I am told perhaps I clicked the wrong download button or something. and it should be 3.5 around there so your right ... ithe other person whom tried to help was no help at all and hasn't responded regularly, so I appreciate the help
10-29-2016, 07:53 PM #6
What's parse failed inconsistent certificates?
11-03-2016, 02:45 PM #7
Oklahoma
Are you high?
What's parse failed inconsistent certificates?

hmmyes the site might be plausible as it seems up to date always BUT I cannot get the apk off the site, it always says error on the next page. also one of them sites, I don't remember atm, I had clicked on the other day was full of spam ads and it gave me a virus somehow shut off my virus protection. I am told perhaps I clicked the wrong download button or something. and it should be 3.5 around there so your right ... ithe other person whom tried to help was no help at all and hasn't responded regularly, so I appreciate the help

Sorry for the late reply, that most likely means you already that app installed. You do have to uninstall the original apk to be able to install the modded one.

This might help you with the fake download buttons
You must login or register to view this content.
11-03-2016, 05:37 PM #8
Hmm oh well I was just trying to install it. My other games didn't give me a problem so I thought I could just put apk in and that would be that. Thank you for saying so. I was talking to mods on the game and majority people don't respond. On NGU also it seems less people actually respond lol what the heck
11-08-2016, 02:45 PM #9
Oklahoma
Are you high?
Well one reason we're not responding is because you aren't hitting the quote button for us to get a notification, make sure if you want us to reply quickly, you hit that button on the bottom right of a post. Most games you do have to uninstall and reinstall.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo