11-10-2016, 06:25 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Is there any way to enable the Xposed Framework on a Samsung Device (stock rom, not ceygonmod etc.)?
11-10-2016, 10:29 PM #2
TehMerkMods
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by AlphaStorm100 View Post
Is there any way to enable the Xposed Framework on a Samsung Device (stock rom, not ceygonmod etc.)?

Xposed material installer

Choose samsung supports SDK 22 and 23 not sure about 24
12-02-2016, 02:45 PM #3
I might be late to the party but, the newer Samsung Devices use a different ARM architecture and didn't release the code, so Xposed has been trying to figure out what will and won't work since they had to rewrite the installer. In most cases you'll need to flash the .zip via TWRP or a different recovery. There should be a detailed explanation on XDA for your specific device. I have Xposed on my S6 but it is on a deoxed rom.
12-02-2016, 04:53 PM #4
Originally posted by iCoExist View Post
I might be late to the party but, the newer Samsung Devices use a different ARM architecture and didn't release the code, so Xposed has been trying to figure out what will and won't work since they had to rewrite the installer. In most cases you'll need to flash the .zip via TWRP or a different recovery. There should be a detailed explanation on XDA for your specific device. I have Xposed on my S6 but it is on a deoxed rom.

I use a s4 with stock rom, rooted

I already have twrp and i flashed it but as soon as is flash it, i cant use my systemapps anymore... like the gallery or a music player ...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo