01-13-2019, 06:07 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Stealth: Start up a contact mission that has no wanted levels(I recommend Pier Pressure), go on the pier, enter stealth and wack people from behind, each stealth takedown ups your skill by like 2%
Strength: Start up yet again any missions without wanted levels (I recommend Blow Up 3), go to the hospital on Strawberry/Davis (near impound lot), and start punching the paramedics, they'll keep spawning, 20 punches should up your skill by 1% You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Bansisingh ; 01-13-2019 at 06:09 PM.
12-21-2019, 01:50 AM #2
Originally posted by Bansisingh View Post
Stealth: Start up a contact mission that has no wanted levels(I recommend Pier Pressure), go on the pier, enter stealth and wack people from behind, each stealth takedown ups your skill by like 2%
Strength: Start up yet again any missions without wanted levels (I recommend Blow Up 3), go to the hospital on Strawberry/Davis (near impound lot), and start punching the paramedics, they'll keep spawning, 20 punches should up your skill by 1% You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo