09-18-2013, 03:19 PM #1
ngu me
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Post your stock tips here! I'm sure the way stocks are calculated varies from game to game, but I wanted to get a list of mission-related stock value spikes and drops.

Vangelico heist:

Sell anything you have invested in them before this. Afterward, wait til it bottoms out around $35/share before buying any. Not sure if there's a competing gem company to invest in before-hand, didn't see one.

LifeInvader prototype swap mission:

Sell anything you've invested in them before this mission cause it'll tank badly. And I wouldn't bother ever investing in them again, as I tried when it bottomed out but it never really recovered.

Bilkinton/Betta Assassination mission (I think it's called Hotel Assassination):

Sell anything you have invested in Bilkington. Lester mentions he invested heavily in Betta, but I didn't see them in the LCN. Are they somewhere else? I also noticed DollarPills tank as well. Once Bilkington bottoms out after the mission, though (the low for me was around $120/share), feel free to invest in them again as it spikes up again.

Redwood/Debonaire (Multi-Assasination mission):

Before you even start this mission, sell anything you have invested in Redwood, and invest everything you've got into Debonaire. Don't do it during the mission cause there's a tight timer. And be sure and not to forget doing this for ALL THREE CHARACTERS. I was in a hurry and only did it for Franklin. Debonaire's stock will go from about $200 to about $400. When the mission is over, wait a good few minutes as the stock value will continue to rise. Mine eventually peaked at $399.42, so go ahead and sell when it gets to that point.

Dockyards secret government device mission:

Sell anything you have in Merriweather before this mission as it'll dive a bit.

Other tips:

The line graph doesn't seem to be at all accurate. I see it claim that the price was high the previous day, but it was more like a week ago. And it doesn't seem to accurately update with the current prices. Better off just looking at the raw numbers, and getting an idea of what is considered high and low for each stock.

I've seen these stocks reliably spike up and down. Invest in them when they're low:
TacoBomb
Fleeca
BankOfLiberty
MazeBank

Ok, to clarify everything up if these are "Cheats" or not. It's basically Cheating the stock system before/After missions.
Last edited by ngu me ; 09-18-2013 at 03:22 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to ngu me for this useful post:

ryd3r, sebsqr, xlqS-Fade
09-19-2013, 01:38 AM #2
Slave of the sky.
Originally posted by ngu
Post your stock tips here! I'm sure the way stocks are calculated varies from game to game, but I wanted to get a list of mission-related stock value spikes and drops.

Vangelico heist:

Sell anything you have invested in them before this. Afterward, wait til it bottoms out around $35/share before buying any. Not sure if there's a competing gem company to invest in before-hand, didn't see one.

LifeInvader prototype swap mission:

Sell anything you've invested in them before this mission cause it'll tank badly. And I wouldn't bother ever investing in them again, as I tried when it bottomed out but it never really recovered.

Bilkinton/Betta Assassination mission (I think it's called Hotel Assassination):

Sell anything you have invested in Bilkington. Lester mentions he invested heavily in Betta, but I didn't see them in the LCN. Are they somewhere else? I also noticed DollarPills tank as well. Once Bilkington bottoms out after the mission, though (the low for me was around $120/share), feel free to invest in them again as it spikes up again.

Redwood/Debonaire (Multi-Assasination mission):

Before you even start this mission, sell anything you have invested in Redwood, and invest everything you've got into Debonaire. Don't do it during the mission cause there's a tight timer. And be sure and not to forget doing this for ALL THREE CHARACTERS. I was in a hurry and only did it for Franklin. Debonaire's stock will go from about $200 to about $400. When the mission is over, wait a good few minutes as the stock value will continue to rise. Mine eventually peaked at $399.42, so go ahead and sell when it gets to that point.

Dockyards secret government device mission:

Sell anything you have in Merriweather before this mission as it'll dive a bit.

Other tips:

The line graph doesn't seem to be at all accurate. I see it claim that the price was high the previous day, but it was more like a week ago. And it doesn't seem to accurately update with the current prices. Better off just looking at the raw numbers, and getting an idea of what is considered high and low for each stock.

I've seen these stocks reliably spike up and down. Invest in them when they're low:
TacoBomb
Fleeca
BankOfLiberty
MazeBank

Ok, to clarify everything up if these are "Cheats" or not. It's basically Cheating the stock system before/After missions.

Buy a ton of GoldCoast stocks before you assassinate the guy at the construction site.

The following user thanked 192.168.1.1 for this useful post:

ryd3r
09-19-2013, 05:00 AM #3
ngu me
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by 192.168.1.1 View Post
Buy a ton of GoldCoast stocks before you assassinate the guy at the construction site.

Thanks! That works also.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo