09-26-2013, 05:28 AM #1
04jberry
whoo piece of candy!!!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Found You must login or register to view this content.

Assassination Mission #1 Hotel Assassination (invest in Betta Pharmaceuticals on Bawsaq)

Assassination Mission #2 The Multi-Target Assassination (invest in Debonaire Tobacco on LCN)

Assassination Mission #3 The Vice Assassination (invest in iFRUIT BAWSAQ)

Assassination Mission #4 The Bus Assassination (invest in vapid while the shares are low and within 48hrs the shares go back up by around 100%
Read more at You must login or register to view this content.) Thankes to wardy

Assassination Mission #5 The Construction Assassination (invest in Goald Coast Development on LCN)

as an added extra i found that before the redwood jury assassination obviously you put all your money on debonair and then complete the mission afterwards wait until you stock reaches it peak after you sell all your stock and make quite a bit of money i strongly urge you to reinvest all your money back into redwood as it seems to increase by over 300% - also double save before you do this in 2 separate slots it works for me doesn't mean it'll work for you.
Last edited by 04jberry ; 09-27-2013 at 11:24 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to 04jberry for this useful post:

VioletShade, wardy
09-27-2013, 10:54 PM #2
wardy
[move]Smilies bk plz[/move]
Originally posted by 04jberry View Post
Found You must login or register to view this content.

Assassination Mission #1 Hotel Assassination (invest in Betta Pharmaceuticals on Bawsaq)

Assassination Mission #2 The Multi-Target Assassination (invest in Debonaire Tobacco on LCN)

Assassination Mission #3 The Vice Assassination (invest in iFRUIT BAWSAQ)

Assassination Mission #4 The Bus Assassination (NO INVESTMENT)

Assassination Mission #5 The Construction Assassination (invest in Goald Coast Development on LCN)

as an added extra i found that before the redwood jury assassination obviously you put all your money on debonair and then complete the mission afterwards wait until you stock reaches it peak after you sell all your stock and make quite a bit of money i strongly urge you to reinvest all your money back into redwood as it seems to increase by over 300% - also double save before you do this in 2 separate slots it works for me doesn't mean it'll work for you.

There is an investment for assassination number 4, you invest in vapid while the shares are low and within 48hrs the shares go back up by around 100%

The following user thanked wardy for this useful post:

04jberry
09-28-2013, 07:56 PM #3
SMarT
Error… Cat invasion!
How do you know when the stocks have peaked?
09-29-2013, 03:30 PM #4
VioletShade
Can’t trickshot me!
Thanks for this Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo