Post: Trophy help, if anyone has 100% legit can you clear a few things up for me + others.
09-26-2013, 10:54 AM #1
xLew--
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Im going for 100% offline completion but im unsure if you need to get 70 gold medals for the trophy 'Solid Gold, Baby' to unlock the 100% trophy 'Career Criminal' or does it not matter.

The guide suggests the requirements for 100% completion are that you just complete the story mode, it doesnt say anything about getting a certain medal for it.

Does that mean you can get 100% first then work on getting gold ranking on missions etc?
09-26-2013, 01:07 PM #2
Originally posted by xLew
Im going for 100% offline completion but im unsure if you need to get 70 gold medals for the trophy 'Solid Gold, Baby' to unlock the 100% trophy 'Career Criminal' or does it not matter.

The guide suggests the requirements for 100% completion are that you just complete the story mode, it doesnt say anything about getting a certain medal for it.

Does that mean you can get 100% first then work on getting gold ranking on missions etc?

I don't have 100% yet so I'm no expert, but I'm pretty the way it works is...

Solid Gold, Baby!
Complete ANY 70 story/strangers and freaks missions on gold.

Career Criminal
Complete 69 out of 69 story missions (Doesn't need to be gold!)
Complete 20 out of 58 strangers and freaks (Doesn't need to be gold!)
Complete 42 out of 59 hobbies and pastimes
Complete 16 out of 16 miscellaneous events

To see exactly which you have done and which you need, log into your account and go to - You must login or register to view this content.. The ones you need to complete for 100% have a thin coloured border on the left of the image.
09-26-2013, 04:37 PM #3
Im going for 100% offline completion but im unsure if you need to get 70 gold medals for the trophy 'Solid Gold, Baby' to unlock the 100% trophy 'Career Criminal' or does it not matter.

Originally posted by ccarlsen View Post
I don't have 100% yet so I'm no expert, but I'm pretty the way it works is...

Solid Gold, Baby!
Complete ANY 70 story/strangers and freaks missions on gold.

Career Criminal
Complete 69 out of 69 story missions (Doesn't need to be gold!)
Complete 20 out of 58 strangers and freaks (Doesn't need to be gold!)
Complete 42 out of 59 hobbies and pastimes
Complete 16 out of 16 miscellaneous events

To see exactly which you have done and which you need, log into your account and go to - You must login or register to view this content.. The ones you need to complete for 100% have a thin coloured border on the left of the image.

Also 14 random events these 5 categories give you 100% just look at my signature. Hobbies and pastimes don't need to be gold either just win a medal.
09-26-2013, 09:21 PM #4
xLew--
Former Staff
cheers i guess this will be my last trophy then ill go for 100% before i try gold as much as i can
09-26-2013, 09:31 PM #5

Im one of the first people in the world to get 100% on that game and to get 100% trophy and completion on the game you dont need 70 gold medals only thing you need to do is find all 50 spaceship parts all 50 papers and you need atleast 25 stunt jumps and you have to do all the the 69 missions and stranger and freaks events and hobbies and pasttimes for 100% thats all if you need anymore help just ask
Last edited by ChevyWarfrat ; 09-26-2013 at 10:10 PM.
09-26-2013, 09:36 PM #6
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by ChevyWarfrat View Post
Im one of the first people in the world to get 100% on that game and to get 100% trophy and completion on the game you dont need 70 gold medals only thing you need to do is find all 50 spaceship parts all 50 papers and you need atleast 25 stunt jumps and you have to do all the the 69 missions and stranger and freaks events and the other thing for 100% thats all if you need anymore help just ask

i dont suppose you could upload the gamesave thats 100% complete and has 70+ gold medals could you, ill send a thanks and rep+ your way Happy
Last edited by xLew-- ; 09-26-2013 at 09:44 PM.
09-26-2013, 09:45 PM #7
You need 70 gold missions/strangers and freaks for the trophy the guy doesn't know what he's talking about. If you look at your trophies on the ps3 it shows the ones you need that are offline. You can view your progress of 100% completion, trophies, ect on the website as ccarlsen said.

I'm 98.8% done and going to do all the trophies soon, I'll upload a saved file for you.
Last edited by EOzMagic ; 09-26-2013 at 09:50 PM.
09-26-2013, 09:58 PM #8
kaduna
Gym leader
Originally posted by EOzMagic View Post
You need 70 gold missions/strangers and freaks for the trophy the guy doesn't know what he is talking about. If you look at your trophies on the ps3 it shows the ones you need that are offline. You can view you progress of 100% completeion, trophies, ect on the website as ccarlsen said.

I'm 98.8% done and going to do all the trophies soon, I'll upload a saved file for you.

I can confirm that it is indeed you who doesnt no what your talking about. You do not need the 70 Gold medals for the 'Career Criminal' Trophy. My proof i have completed 100% is attacthed

[ATTACH=CONFIG]27251[/ATTACH]

The following user thanked kaduna for this useful post:

ChevyWarfrat
09-26-2013, 10:09 PM #9
Originally posted by kaduna View Post
I can confirm that it is indeed you who doesnt no what your talking about. You do not need the 70 Gold medals for the 'Career Criminal' Trophy. My proof i have completed 100% is attacthed

THANKS FOR THE BACKUP ATLEAST SOMEONE ON HERE BEAT THE GAME 100% BESIDES ME THIS BITCH [EOzMagic] DONT KNOW WHAT THE FUCK HE IS TALKING ABOUT BECAUSE HE USED A GAMESAVE LMFAO FUCKING RANDY

The following user thanked ChevyWarfrat for this useful post:

xLew--
09-26-2013, 10:39 PM #10
Originally posted by kaduna View Post

I meant for the Solid Gold trophy, miss read what he was saying my apologies.

Originally posted by ChevyWarfrat View Post
THANKS FOR THE BACKUP ATLEAST SOMEONE ON HERE BEAT THE GAME 100% BESIDES ME THIS BITCH [EOzMagic] DONT KNOW WHAT THE FUCK HE IS TALKING ABOUT BECAUSE HE USED A GAMESAVE LMFAO FUCKING RANDY

Relax your pussy, I miss read the quote. Don't be calling people a bitch when your online little punk. And I didn't use any gamesave or cheat codes.. my sig is my legit account so don't be ignorant. You jump to conclusion on a honest mistake anyone could of made by a tiny missread and start talking shit once someone else says something.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo