Post: GTA 5 Windows PC Version for Intel and AMD Details Revealed
09-27-2013, 07:40 PM #1
Default Avatar
DeNo
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Rockstar Games' highly-anticipated multiplayer Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA 5), has been released for only current generation gaming consoles such as Microsoft Xbox 360 and Sony PlayStation, dissapointing some fans who are craving for the PC version of GTA 5.

However, e-retailer Game Seek has stated that GTA 5 PC version will be released on 22 November 2013 and can be pre-ordered for $39.86. The website did mention that the dates is subjected to change by the manufacturer.

Here is a list of requirements predicted by the website for Intel and AMD based Windows PCs:

Intel

• Core 2 Duo E4600 2.4GHz
  • GeForce GT 340
  • 2 GB RAM
  • Windows XP or 7
  • DirectX 10.0
  • 32 GB Hard drive

AMD

• Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 5400+
  • Radeon HD 3800 series
  • 2 GB RAM
  • Windows XP or 7
  • DirectX 10.0
  • 32 GB Hard drive

A few more screenshots and graphics details have been released for the PC version through the Reddit forum. The post, uploaded by DevBuild (reportedly a Rockstar Toronto Beta tester), states that:

-The game might run on a locked frame rate of either 30 or 60 frames per second (fps).
-The maximum resolution will be limited to 1280x720 pixels. However, one can increase the resolution to full HD (1920x1080 pixels) by adding black bars like in the game L.A Noire.

Additional screenshots by the Reddit user have been revealed in the forum with the game, which is said to be a fake going by the flurry of questions in users' comments.

Originally posted by another user
Hello, im Rockstar Toronto beta tester. Today I received dev build Gta V for pc. I know approximate release date GTA 5 for pc, but I can't tell you this.
Screenshots You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.
About version: 30/60 fps lock(swap) lock 1280x720(1920x1080 with black bars like LA NOIRE ) Middle graphics lock Good optimization (GTX 550 50~60fps)
edit
You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

The screenshots displaying the game's PC version in a retail shop as a DVD, has surfaced online. The picture was first seen on NASSCOM Gaming Forum.

Earlier, we saw a list of PC requirements that was released for GTA 5 in a code form, which indicated the requirement of Directx11 based port (might also run with DirectX9 and X10), 4GB RAM, as the game might support 64 bit memory and would feature bloom effects adding to the smog weather in the game.

Following are the codes revealed by Wccf Tech:

985459 - PC - [PT][PB] Crash - > game_win32_beta_dx11.exe!strRequest::Release() Line 47 + 0xf bytes C++

614622 - [LB][PT][LDS][DX11] Blooms too much on smog weather setting.

632447 - [PC] All the phones are very dark and hard to read

496009 - [PC] Debug picker seems to be non-functional

(no x64 prebuild cover) - Boot checks completed only.

Base AudioCL#s: Playstation 3 and XBOX: 3772801; PC CL 3773483

Since Rockstar has not yet mentioned anything about the game title's release date, one would have to wait until its official release.

Last edited by Daddy ; 09-27-2013 at 07:55 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to DeNo for this useful post:

Maggie Simpson, Gandalf
09-27-2013, 11:46 PM #2
Gandalf
Gandalf the Orange
Nice thread
09-28-2013, 02:00 AM #3
jayech
Can’t trickshot me!
so they are releaseing it when 7 months after? i already got gta 5 for ps3...
09-28-2013, 02:12 AM #4
jayech
Can’t trickshot me!
wats better gta 5 on ps3 or pc(not just for graphics ) for gameplay, and mods are banned in gta 5 online soo

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo