10-06-2013, 11:06 PM #1
Andrew13579
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I was playing with my friend not even 10min ago then boom it kicked us, now its saying "Alert: The Rockstar Game Services are unavailable right now. Please try again later." in my Friends Tab. BUT all my friends are able to invite me still and see their lists, but when i try to join i get a error message saying Rockstars cloud services are down right now and to play online ill have to make a temporary character and ill be unable to save. Now im worried my character got deleted after i just got it to level 25... any ideas on wtf is going on?
10-07-2013, 05:35 AM #2
RAB
Splicer
Originally posted by Andrew13579 View Post
I was playing with my friend not even 10min ago then boom it kicked us, now its saying "Alert: The Rockstar Game Services are unavailable right now. Please try again later." in my Friends Tab. BUT all my friends are able to invite me still and see their lists, but when i try to join i get a error message saying Rockstars cloud services are down right now and to play online ill have to make a temporary character and ill be unable to save. Now im worried my character got deleted after i just got it to level 25... any ideas on wtf is going on?

mine to and still not got them back guess im fked anyway i didnt even create a new character aswell i just turned ps3 off as soon as i seen it kinda pissed
10-07-2013, 05:48 AM #3
Do you really wanna know what happened? GTA 5 online is not that stable yet. What Rockstar is having us do is test their online beta for them, because they are too cheap to pay their own employees to do it. If you are prompted to create a new character upon entering online gameplay, DO NOT do so or it will save the new character on the cloud over the old one. Just back out and restart if you have to, and everything should work better.
Last edited by Lethal Hack ; 10-07-2013 at 07:31 AM.
10-07-2013, 10:24 PM #4
Andrew13579
Bounty hunter
Its not a beta, they already had their beta testing done.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo