Post: [MUST SEE] Possible way of giving people free cars?
10-19-2013, 06:55 AM #1
zCuden
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
This is my 5th time redoing this thread due to safari sucking terribly on my iPad. xD

Well I was randomly thinking of ways you could
maybe give people/friends free cars, and I thought of an idea. Smile

I'm not saying it works,
but if it does,
please give credit to me for finding. <3

(NOTE: YOU MUST HAVE YOUR CAR GARAGE FILLED WITH THE MAX IT CAN HOLD.)

Step 1: Get inside of the car you're willing to give to someone and drive out of the garage and DO NOT GO BACK IN. Open the iFruit phone, go to internet, then "Travel and Transport", and purchase any vehicle you want. It doesn't matter which one. The vehicle you're purchasing is not the vehicle you will be giving to the other player. The vehicle you're in is.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]27490[/ATTACH]

Step 2: Once you're about to make the purchase, it's going to ask you to Replace a vehicle. The vehicle you're currently in at the moment is the vehicle you want to replace the new car with. So the car youre giving away is no longer going to be found in your garage nor be yours.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]27491[/ATTACH]

Step 3: wait until the vehicle arrives into the garage. Once it has, set the "Vehicle Access" to Everyone, get out of the car, and simply have the person you're giving the car to, take the car. BUT WARN THEM TO NOT GET OUT UNTIL THE PROCESS IS COMPLETED OR ELSE IT PROBABLY WONT WORK.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]27492[/ATTACH]

Step 4: You're going to want to leave Online and go straight into story mode. I'd say wait about a minute and then join the persons session you gave the car to.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]27493[/ATTACH]

Step 5: If this goes all correctly, the person that was not owning the car in the first place should now be able to keep it. But I'm not saying they will be able to until this is actually proven.

If you'd like to test it out, go ahead. If you want to with me, my psn is zCuden Smile
Hopefully it works! Happy thanks.

The following user thanked zCuden for this useful post:

Stunz
10-19-2013, 08:04 AM #2
-Skyline
Anonymous
Interesting, I would test it but I can't join my friends on normal sessions until later when my 'Bad Sport' wears off :l
10-19-2013, 04:46 PM #3
zCuden
Banned
Originally posted by Skyline View Post
Interesting, I would test it but I can't join my friends on normal sessions until later when my 'Bad Sport' wears off :l

That sucks :(
ive blown up probably about 100 personal vehicles and I still haven't got bad sport. .-.
10-19-2013, 05:33 PM #4
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by zCuden View Post
This is my 5th time redoing this thread due to safari sucking terribly on my iPad. xD

I'm not saying it works,
but if it does,

Step 1: Get inside of the car you're willing to give to someone and drive out of the garage and DO NOT GO BACK IN. Open the iFruit phone, go to internet, then "Travel and Transport", and purchase any vehicle you want. It doesn't matter which one. The vehicle you're purchasing is not the vehicle you will be giving to the other player. The vehicle you're in is.

Step 2: Once you're about to make the purchase, it's going to ask you to Replace a vehicle. The vehicle you're currently in at the moment is the vehicle you want to replace the new car with. So the car youre giving away is no longer going to be found in your garage nor be yours.

Step 3: wait until the vehicle arrives into the garage. Once it has, set the "Vehicle Access" to Everyone, get out of the car, and simply have the person you're giving the car to, take the car. BUT WARN THEM TO NOT GET OUT UNTIL THE PROCESS IS COMPLETED OR ELSE IT PROBABLY WONT WORK.

Step 4: You're going to want to leave Online and go straight into story mode. I'd say wait about a minute and then join the persons session you gave the car to.

Step 5: If this goes all correctly, the person that was not owning the car in the first place should now be able to keep it. But I'm not saying they will be able to until this is actually proven.

If you'd like to test it out, go ahead. If you want to with me, my psn is zCuden Smile

suppose thats worth a try!
10-19-2013, 07:06 PM #5
zCuden
Banned
Originally posted by xLew
suppose thats worth a try!

It is indeed Happy
10-19-2013, 08:16 PM #6
keyster05
Bounty hunter
well does it work?
10-19-2013, 08:34 PM #7
zCuden
Banned
Originally posted by keyster05 View Post
well does it work?

Nobody has tried yet. If you want to add me on psn @ zCuden Smile we can try it out.
10-19-2013, 10:06 PM #8
PakMan
I’m too L33T

I'm not saying it works,
but if it does,

ill add you maybe we can give it shot.
10-19-2013, 10:21 PM #9
zCuden
Banned
Originally posted by AK47 View Post
ill add you maybe we can give it shot.

Okay, go for it. Smile
10-19-2013, 11:17 PM #10

I'm not saying it works,
but if it does,

this should work tbh, unless the vehicle you are giving away disapears some how :P

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo