Post: Gamer heard flirting with stripper in cringeworthy video
10-29-2013, 08:05 PM #1
Alt
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

"The man is heard telling the concentration of pixels a number of probably meme-worthy phrases, including ‘I like ya sense of humor’ and ‘mmm yeah, you remind me of Beyonce,’ as the gamer who overhears it stifles laughter.

In his defence, Grand Theft Auto V does ask for voice commands in order to complete objectives faster – for example shouting through a headset at a store clerk in order to make them empty the cash register faster – so maybe the guy was just going for some sort of strip-club based Achievement. But either way this is one of the most painful three minutes of video in human history."

The following 10 users say thank you to Alt for this useful post:

▶DaOriginal209◀, Camaro, GM92, Guzman, KINGMANI, mczero_, MrBerrics, Sam Ajaj, Smexeh, Soldier.
10-29-2013, 08:45 PM #2
LOOOOOOOOL poor little shit i feel sorry for him :p

thanks for sharing the video Happy
10-29-2013, 09:33 PM #3
Originally posted by Alt View Post
"The man is heard telling the concentration of pixels a number of probably meme-worthy phrases, including ‘I like ya sense of humor’ and ‘mmm yeah, you remind me of Beyonce,’ as the gamer who overhears it stifles laughter. In his defence, Grand Theft Auto V does ask for voice commands in order to complete objectives faster – for example shouting through a headset at a store clerk in order to make them empty the cash register faster – so maybe the guy was just going for some sort of strip-club based Achievement. But either way this is one of the most painful three minutes of video in human history."
hahaha Happy
10-29-2013, 09:34 PM #4
Jango
I love my kitteh
Source: Reddit
10-29-2013, 09:40 PM #5
Originally posted by Alt View Post
"The man is heard telling the concentration of pixels a number of probably meme-worthy phrases, including ‘I like ya sense of humor’ and ‘mmm yeah, you remind me of Beyonce,’ as the gamer who overhears it stifles laughter. In his defence, Grand Theft Auto V does ask for voice commands in order to complete objectives faster – for example shouting through a headset at a store clerk in order to make them empty the cash register faster – so maybe the guy was just going for some sort of strip-club based Achievement. But either way this is one of the most painful three minutes of video in human history."
hahaha Happy when u flirt with a stripper u have 2 fill a bar up 2 full once full she gives u her number so u can call her 2 come 2 your house i done this but i just keeped blowing in my mic 2 do this.lol ..vidoe was funny stuff
10-30-2013, 03:24 AM #6
Camaro
Chevy Runs Deep
Lel. One time there was a kid singing a Fergie song while he was in the shower and everyone could hear him. Funny as hell.

The following user thanked Camaro for this useful post:

Alt
10-30-2013, 03:35 AM #7
PakMan
I’m too L33T
Haha i feel bad for him
10-30-2013, 07:06 AM #8
DrinkinMyStella
Vault dweller
Lmao at first I thought he was having a laugh but this is hilarious

Sent from my iPhone using You must login or register to view this content.
10-30-2013, 01:56 PM #9
tenoob
I am error
That's messed up man, how could you do me like that? I was on shrooms man I thought GTA life was real.
10-30-2013, 09:13 PM #10
Originally posted by tenoob View Post
That's messed up man, how could you do me like that? I was on shrooms man I thought GTA life was real.

I bet u was... Awesome face

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo