01-17-2014, 08:24 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Rockstar have officially cleared everyone's money who had been in a lobby with someone hosting DNS code lobbies.
If you hosted the DNS lobby server for everyone to use you may find your self permanently banned of GTA Online on your account or can find yourself in a cheaters pool.
So if you are a regular legit user on GTA Online and had received money from people sharing it in lobbies you may notice your money has gone.

Rockstar also stated that they are clamping down on any cheater/hacker as of now.
Rockstar and Microsoft partnered up on the GTA offline maintenance and had people console banned on the XBOX live or using the DNS codes - (PS3 USERS BEWARE)
They state in the official 1.09 patch that there will be no more hackers or modera in GTA online.

As some of you may know that XBOX have now received the GTA online heists and stock market.
As PS3 users will get this update at a later time.

Thanks for your time.
Last edited by NGU-Clan ; 01-17-2014 at 11:20 PM.

The following user groaned NGU-Clan for this awful post:

KimJongIl
01-17-2014, 08:25 PM #2
TheManDavid
Your mother!
XBOX people already got the online heists!?!
01-17-2014, 08:39 PM #3
cielphantomhive
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by xI
XBOX people already got the online heists!?!

Microsoft pays companies off, do you not know this? And ps3 user being banned is probably a lot less as, you know sony doesn't come up with bs reasons. Happy
01-17-2014, 11:17 PM #4
Yes XBOX already have the heists.
An PSN is not confirmed on having bans but I know I have been banned on my other account for using the DNS code
But as I made a new account it worked fine.
Just be careful because Rockstar will be taking action against cheaters/hackers:-)
01-17-2014, 11:18 PM #5
And a couple of people have been banned of Xbox live for using the DNS codes.
01-17-2014, 11:24 PM #6
I was banned on a account I constantly used DNS on but im not permanent banned as I can just play on another account, (PS3 btw).
01-18-2014, 11:01 AM #7
Yes that's what I mean its different for PS3 users because XBOX user have been console banned.
01-19-2014, 01:20 PM #8
Originally posted by Clan View Post
Rockstar have officially cleared everyone's money who had been in a lobby with someone hosting DNS code lobbies.
If you hosted the DNS lobby server for everyone to use you may find your self permanently banned of GTA Online on your account or can find yourself in a cheaters pool.
So if you are a regular legit user on GTA Online and had received money from people sharing it in lobbies you may notice your money has gone.

Rockstar also stated that they are clamping down on any cheater/hacker as of now.
Rockstar and Microsoft partnered up on the GTA offline maintenance and had people console banned on the XBOX live or using the DNS codes - (PS3 USERS BEWARE)
They state in the official 1.09 patch that there will be no more hackers or modera in GTA online.

As some of you may know that XBOX have now received the GTA online heists and stock market.
As PS3 users will get this update at a later time.

Thanks for your time.

They've added heists? How do you get on too them?
01-19-2014, 01:47 PM #9
It's only for XBOX
PS3 release soon.
01-19-2014, 06:49 PM #10
KimJongIl
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by Clan View Post
Yes XBOX already have the heists.

Proof please, I'm calling bs.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo