04-30-2014, 06:21 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); add corruptsec_sinister on skype, only 15$ Winky Winky need money to help pay for my linux botnet.

The following user groaned CorruptSec for this awful post:

Hori_By_Nature
04-30-2014, 06:23 AM #2
Originally posted by CorruptSec View Post
add corruptsec_sinister on skype, only 15$ Winky Winky need money to help pay for my linux botnet.

seriously……...
04-30-2014, 06:25 AM #3
Yes seriously, it's pretty limited as to finding a website that i can sell console id's on and if i'm going to do it against the rules, why not do a site that actually has members, i mean we helped this site with it's security, the least you can do to pay us back is let me sell my private console id's ey?
04-30-2014, 06:27 AM #4
Yes seriously, it's pretty limited as to finding a website that i can sell console id's on and if i'm going to do it against the rules, why not do a site that actually has members, i mean we helped this site with it's security, the least you can do to pay us back is let me sell my private console id's ey?

you will sell ids while you are banned soon Enzo
04-30-2014, 06:28 AM #5

your an idiot, theres a reason why they don't allow it…. because of the massive lawsuit from sony possibly
04-30-2014, 06:29 AM #6
I'm aware of this lawsuit, but no one says that nextgenupdate is supporting the selling of this.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo