08-13-2014, 02:03 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); WHOEVER IS A ADMIN WHO EVER IS CLOSING MY THREADS NEEDS TO STOP! I HAVE A RIGHT TO POST THIS, WHOEVER POSTED THIS ON OTHER SITES WILL BE DISCLAIMED! I MADE THIS THREAD AS AN INFORMATIONAL TUTORIAL AND PEOPLE CLOSE IT FOR THE WRONG FUCKING REASON! I DONT CARE IF THE THREADS KEEP CLOSING AS ILL KEEP POSTING! I WILL BE CONTACTING ADMIN TO MAKE SURE THE THREAD STAYS OPEN, THREAD IS ALSO ON CC AND MORE SO IF IT GETS SHUT DOWN IDC!

DONT CLOSE THREAD AS MY OTHER THREADS GOT CLOSED OTHERWISE I WOULD OF ADDED ON! EITER RE-OPEN MY THREADS OR ILL CONTINUE TO POST THIS AS I HAVE RIGHTS TO DO SO! DISCLAMER, NOTHING IN THS THREAD IS CONFIRMED OTHER THAN THE MASSIVE UPDATE!

HEY WHATS UP GUYS, SO in case you guys don't know...GTA V is officially UN-Enjoyable to play other than EXB2 MOD MENU USERS as well as GOD MODE GLITCHERS. I Have contacted Rockstar as It's rediculous on there now and they informed me a MASSIVE update (almost 2.6GB) Will be released real soon! Only information I was able to get was ALL wallbreaches will be removed, All Invisible/God Mode glitches as well as Vehicle Glitches WILL be removed, also major patch for EXB2 Mod Menu. They have not confirmed anything else regarding new updates or DLC coming however this patch is more than likely sounding like a security patch! Also I did a little bit of digging around and someone posted that people using DDOSS as well as BOOTERS will be investigated by local authorities (even if ur using a proxy) as many people have misued them and the Government has ackowleged it and is investigation all Proxy sites! Like I said nothing Confirmed on that but something to look out for, no update for any game has been this big and it only makes sense that people MISUSE glitches and thats why they get patched, You guys who did it can only blame yourselves!

ALSO Rockstar has confirmed that GTA V ONLINE will be down for at least a week or MORE! The date is still unconfirmed... This is sad news because of Misused glitchers and Mod Menu Users, we will be unable to play the game while they update their stuff, thanks dicks! Let me know what you guys think, i'll release all confirmed information once rockstar allows me to release the info.

Also Rockstar and many youtubers have leaked information on what is included in the dlc update as well as security patch notes, including halloween costumes, special missions, heist may come, as well as a lot of glitch fixes and many more

THIS THREAD IS FOR INFORMATIONAL USE ONLY, NOTHING EXCEPT THE BIG UPDATE HAS BEEN CONFIRMED! THE SIZE IS SAID TO BE 2.6 GB, COULD BE WRONG...All haters from last thread, your replies will be removed, get a life! AGAIN THIS IS A HEAD UP NOTIFICATION on what people who reported me told me they said as well as following their twitter page as well as youtube videos! I will post a GIYAZO pic when rockstar allows me to release any information, anyone would know that they cant release information without authorization and i aint geting fucked because of it...

The following 11 users groaned at bornitalian for this awful post:

Dan Dactyl, EternalHabit, Farva, razor546PL, Silent Assassin, Smooth, Snoop, Swifter, zKillShxt
08-13-2014, 02:05 AM #2
Welsh
NextGenUpdate Elite
lol you sound mad as fuck

The following user thanked Welsh for this useful post:

MisTicViBe-
08-13-2014, 02:07 AM #3
You mad.....Bro?
08-13-2014, 02:09 AM #4
zKillShxt
Climbing up the ladder
It'll be a shame if some one wasted their money on Elite and ends up being banned for acting like a complete dickhead.

The following user thanked zKillShxt for this useful post:

Dan Dactyl
08-13-2014, 02:10 AM #5
alih88
Bounty hunter
hahaha are you still crying about a post that you have copied and pasted from gtaforums.com lmfao

The following user thanked alih88 for this useful post:

zKillShxt
08-13-2014, 02:13 AM #6
tyjj88
Do a barrel roll!
soo once it is patched, it's patched. Nothing else will happen. lol
08-13-2014, 02:15 AM #7
alih88
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by bornitalian View Post
You guys are so cool to bring my reputation down! not like i had it or cared to begin with! jesus! fucking lil kids!

you obviously do care or you would not be crying about it like a little bitch lmfao
08-13-2014, 02:23 AM #8
seb5594
Proud Former Admin
Again closed, give up seriously...

The following 16 users say thank you to seb5594 for this useful post:

clark1226, Dan Dactyl, Farva, iHaxel, Jewels, Kryptus, oCoyeks, oStankyModz, Silent Assassin, Snoop, Swaqq, Swifter, x5150xiZombie, zKillShxt
08-14-2014, 05:48 AM #9
Cryptic
Former Staff | Content Manager
Okay. So you're getting a metric shit tone of hate for 'snitching' to Rockstar.

First off, you didn't tell them anything UNLESS you actually talked to someone. Anything posted here on NGU is out in the open for anyone to see, with the exception of Elite Content. If we (NGU staff) finds that you leaked NGU Elite content to Rockstar, you will be permanently banned from NextGenUpdate without refund of Elite, just fair warning.

This thread will remain closed.

The following 3 users say thank you to Cryptic for this useful post:

Kryptus, seb5594, Swaqq

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo