10-30-2015, 02:09 AM #1
Floaht
Keeper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); When i try to invite somebody on gta it says fail for the person thats trying to join HELP??
10-30-2015, 04:23 AM #2
Adrian
Adrian is back!
Originally posted by Floaht View Post
When i try to invite somebody on gta it says fail for the person thats trying to join HELP??

Thread has been moved to GTA 5 Questions and Support.
10-30-2015, 01:24 PM #3
Helping-Hand
Cake is a lie
When i try to invite somebody on gta it says fail for the person thats trying to join HELP??

Are you on OFW or CFW since if your on OFW this is most likely a temporary thing... please update the thread with more information
10-30-2015, 05:38 PM #4
Gryphus
Former Super Moderator

Probably because your running a incompatible EBOOT. Maybe from a past update ? I'd make sure if all of your stuff is up to date.
10-30-2015, 07:27 PM #5
Floaht
Keeper
im on cfw but i go to psnpatch and disiable cfw and spoof id so i dont get banned ?
10-31-2015, 06:52 AM #6
Gryphus
Former Super Moderator
im on cfw but i go to psnpatch and disiable cfw and spoof id so i dont get banned ?

PSNpatch will only make it where you will not get banned from running CFW not from modding.
10-31-2015, 01:15 PM #7
Helping-Hand
Cake is a lie

This will simply reduce the chances... and prolong your IDPS...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo