11-23-2015, 05:55 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Anyone know if ROCKSTAR SERVERS ARE RUNNING FROM YESTERDAY NOT ENTER THE ONLINE LET ME OUT ALERT Q SAYING YOU CONTACT ME SUPPORT TO VERIFY THAT THE SERVERS ARE RUNNING AND NOT IN MAINTENANCE HELP MEE PLEASEEEE NGU =(
11-23-2015, 09:33 PM #2
Gryphus
Former Super Moderator
Originally posted by VENDETTA
Anyone know if ROCKSTAR SERVERS ARE RUNNING FROM YESTERDAY NOT ENTER THE ONLINE LET ME OUT ALERT Q SAYING YOU CONTACT ME SUPPORT TO VERIFY THAT THE SERVERS ARE RUNNING AND NOT IN MAINTENANCE HELP MEE PLEASEEEE NGU =(

Servers are running fine. You possibly was banned sense there is a ban wave still going on.

The following user thanked Gryphus for this useful post:

VENDETTA GAMER
11-24-2015, 01:07 AM #3
so I'm banned ??????
11-24-2015, 01:17 AM #4
Gryphus
Former Super Moderator
so I'm banned ??????

Possibly alot of people are lately. There is no server maintenance going on either.

VENDETTA GAMER
11-24-2015, 02:51 AM #5
Haze
Bounty hunter
so I'm banned ??????

Should wait a week or two till ban waves are out.

The following user thanked Haze for this useful post:

VENDETTA GAMER
11-24-2015, 04:24 AM #6
many thanks for the advice bro your good men thanksss thanksss bro ... any advice I can give more please help me ????? Kryptus
11-24-2015, 04:30 AM #7
Gryphus
Former Super Moderator
many thanks for the advice bro your good men thanksss thanksss bro ... any advice I can give more please help me ????? Kryptus

Yeah when your modding don't do alot of transactions at once. We believe this new update has alot to do with the limitations of money. Before my main account got banned I noticed Rockstar had "corrected" the amounts of money I had on my account. Well that "correction" was in result of all my money being removed. Then banned shortly after.

VENDETTA GAMER
11-24-2015, 12:20 PM #8
Helping-Hand
Cake is a lie
Anyone know if ROCKSTAR SERVERS ARE RUNNING FROM YESTERDAY NOT ENTER THE ONLINE LET ME OUT ALERT Q SAYING YOU CONTACT ME SUPPORT TO VERIFY THAT THE SERVERS ARE RUNNING AND NOT IN MAINTENANCE HELP MEE PLEASEEEE NGU =(

The servers are working today... if you keep getting this message then it's likely that your banned. Anyway, you can always check if the servers are up or down You must login or register to view this content....

The following user thanked Helping-Hand for this useful post:

VENDETTA GAMER
11-24-2015, 04:25 PM #9
i also tried almost eveything to fix it, at last i decided to make a new psn account, and I'm back online. it is a account ban!
11-24-2015, 07:59 PM #10
When i go online i also get a message said

Files required to play GTA Online could not be downloaded from the Rockstar Games Service.
Please return to Grand Theft Auto V and try again later.

The following user thanked kingjo121 for this useful post:

VENDETTA GAMER

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo