06-29-2016, 07:44 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So it's been a good bit since I've played gta5 on my ps4 so a lot of things may have changed

But can anyone explain why I was in a public lobby and my character started changing outfits to outfits that aren't in my inventory? I also got max ammo for all of my weapons equipped
That's the only thing that happened but it went on for about 1-2 minutes then it went a bunch of people left the session

I don't think it was something I did as I was in Freeroam by myself running around

Any ideas what that might be? Obviously I want to think it was a modder but I can't prove it lol
07-03-2016, 04:55 PM #2
alvinmp
Little One
Originally posted by NINJA2 View Post
So it's been a good bit since I've played gta5 on my ps4 so a lot of things may have changed

But can anyone explain why I was in a public lobby and my character started changing outfits to outfits that aren't in my inventory? I also got max ammo for all of my weapons equipped
That's the only thing that happened but it went on for about 1-2 minutes then it went a bunch of people left the session

I don't think it was something I did as I was in Freeroam by myself running around

Any ideas what that might be? Obviously I want to think it was a modder but I can't prove it lol

Unfortunately I don't think it was a modder bro.... Can only be some sort of weird glitch experienced, I have heard of some object type glitches being brought into the game from creator mode but have not seen it for myself

The following user thanked alvinmp for this useful post:

X-UNDEAD_NINJA2

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo