01-07-2017, 10:46 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I dont know if it is possible but is there a modded update.rpf file that removes the whole cop intro that shows up when you first open the game. Kinda a waste of time.
01-07-2017, 10:48 AM #2
nrgman1973
Vault dweller
I would love to see that
01-07-2017, 08:12 PM #3
United
Big Sister
Originally posted by Damn
I dont know if it is possible but is there a modded update.rpf file that removes the whole cop intro that shows up when you first open the game. Kinda a waste of time.

Maybe just find the correct file in the update.rpf and replace it with a 1 second video of a blank screen.

The following user thanked United for this useful post:

nrgman1973
01-24-2017, 10:30 PM #4
Can not remove. But you can substitute for another intro. To do this, use LibertyV to edit update.rpf.
01-31-2017, 08:01 PM #5
Serendipity menu 4.5.. After prologue open menu and close straight away. Continue to create character.. When the screen is showing your new character and it says ready.. Press left d pad and l2 at the same time.. You'll hear a loud beep. Then press continue and you will join online with no tutorial
02-10-2017, 02:51 PM #6
Sparrow
Big Papi
I dont know if it is possible but is there a modded update.rpf file that removes the whole cop intro that shows up when you first open the game. Kinda a waste of time.

Just use a 100% save Kappa

Edit: May need Fake Save Data? Not sure.
02-10-2017, 03:03 PM #7
Originally posted by Sparrow View Post
Just use a 100% save Kappa

Edit: May need Fake Save Data? Not sure.

Lol not talking about savegame talking about the intro when you first open the game.
02-10-2017, 03:06 PM #8
Originally posted by Moorezymodz View Post
Serendipity menu 4.5.. After prologue open menu and close straight away. Continue to create character.. When the screen is showing your new character and it says ready.. Press left d pad and l2 at the same time.. You'll hear a loud beep. Then press continue and you will join online with no tutorial

thanks for the effort but thats not what i am asking for. It is something to do with the update.rpf file
02-10-2017, 03:23 PM #9
Sparrow
Big Papi
Lol not talking about savegame talking about the intro when you first open the game.

The whole bank heist tutorial? Yeh if you use a game save that's past that point, you don't have to do it.

If you talking about the loading story mode part with the images then no as it takes a while to load up all the game files.
02-11-2017, 12:31 AM #10
I managed to edit the update.rpf file and replaced it with a 1 second video. gta loads in 25 seconds now + ssd Geo

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo